Water Totem Quest Chain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Water Totem Quest Chain

Just wondering why the guide does not have shamans do the quests to get their water totem until lvl 25. This quest becomes available at lvl 20, and the totem you get (Healing Stream) is very useful. Waiting 5 extra levels seems a little ridiculous to me.

I haven't gotten to lvl 30 yet, but hopefully the guide mentions the air totem quest chain as soon as it becomes available.

It was probably put a little later in the guide to make it easier to complete the quest.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by Darrvin View Post
      Just wondering why the guide does not have shamans do the quests to get their water totem until lvl 25. This quest becomes available at lvl 20, and the totem you get (Healing Stream) is very useful. Waiting 5 extra levels seems a little ridiculous to me.

I haven't gotten to lvl 30 yet, but hopefully the guide mentions the air totem quest chain as soon as it becomes available.
      The last time that I did this quest the elementals around the area were higher lvl around 23-26 and was also close to each other on one side thru the water and on the other. More likely it is to help the char to be able to handle the multiple mobs. There are times that you can pull 1 at a time but then there are others where it all goes FUBAR.

Comment

Do you mean 'Call of Water', id 9502, done at step 17 of the 25-30 section?

Comment

The Quest Call of Water chain is available at level 20, and i don't know if they changed the mobs for it, or maybe the number of mobs there, but i easily soloed my quest chain at level 20-21.
          although this resulted in that the Guide skipped ahead a lot of times.. this i didn't care about until i got to level 25, where the Call of Water chain is placed, here i have to skip all the steps, and then i need to grind some to get to level 26.

Its not a big flaw, however it would be nice if it wasnt so.
          Last edited by tirdyr; March 9, 2010, 09:25 AM. Reason: Removed my typos

Comment

Working...
          X