Need Help Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Help Please

I am currently at level 45 and the guide has me at leveling 40-45 at step 107 I have ran a few instaces, which has me ahead of the guide. What is the best way to get back on track, so that i can get the max xp possible. Right now the quests are all in green.

Thank you

Just keep clicking next until you see some objectives that you haven't completed. Next time you run an instance, just remember which step you were on and go back to it.
    85s
    Skippyninja
    Oomatherman
    Judedaniels
    MissRuPaul
    Sumekomovani
    Pattymelt
    Shamwiches
    Twonewon
    Takakoinaba
    Cursesmcgee

Comment

S.I.S. Will get u back on track. U can go forward or backward with it. Simply right click either the previous or next arrows on the guide to activate it an let it do it's thing.

Comment

Also, in the Dynamic Progression section of the guide options is a slider bar for you to tell the guides how far ahead in levels you'd like to be. Normally a setting of about 2-5 is good and then the SIS will do it's thing automatically when you get over that setting. Keep in mind also that it might have you do some quests that are green to you now because they are part of chain quests that you'll want to be doing later on.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
          Also, in the Dynamic Progression section of the guide options is a slider bar for you to tell the guides how far ahead in levels you'd like to be. Normally a setting of about 2-5 is good and then the SIS will do it's thing automatically when you get over that setting. Keep in mind also that it might have you do some quests that are green to you now because they are part of chain quests that you'll want to be doing later on.
          Yep lol =P

Comment

what is the slider?

what is the sider and where can i locate it?

Comment

The slider is one of the adjustments in your guide options. Open your in game menu (escape key), click on Interface, select the Addons tab at the top, click the '+' beside Zygor Guides Viewer, select Dynamic Progression. The slider is in that section. The slider tells the guides how many levels ahead of the guide you want to get before it starts skipping quests to catch back up to you.

Comment

omg wow i never knew about this and i had zygor for about a year ok let me see if i understand im currently at the lvl 42 guide step im lvl 44 what lvl slider should i put it on?

Comment

The slider and SIS are fairly new, only about 2 months old. For maximum benefit with the guide I'd recommend having all 4 check boxes checked and leaving the slider at 0. This will do a lot of skipping in the guides but it's purpose is to get you the most XP it can at your level. Once you go to the Outlands I'd recommend un-checking all 4 boxes and setting the slider to 80 so that it doesn't skip anything. In Outlands there are several quests that are dependent on raising reputation so I make sure not to skip any steps.

Comment

alright noted that sounds awesome thanks a lot

Comment

Working...
                    X