Gear suggestions for Feral Druids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gear suggestions for Feral Druids

So, I've enjoyed using the gear suggestions, as they help me level up even quicker. However, I've noticed a bug. The guide suggests you pick up intellect gear instead of agility gear for Feral. I'm pretty sure that intellect is not as favored. Any fix to this would be great.

Can you please post the two items that you see the bad suggestion with? It should not be looking at the Int at all so maybe it's other stats that make it suggest that item.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

It's suggesting "Cloak of Clarion Call" over "Mace of the Blood Price."

Comment

Okkk..... that's a back item and a 2h weapon. The guide is telling you to replace the weapon with the cloak?

What cloak/back item do you currently have equipped?

Comment

They're both rewards from the same quest. It's telling me to pick up the back item instead of the weapon. Both items would be upgrades for me, as the cloak has alot more armor than my current item, which is either gray or white quality. However, shouldn't it value an upgrade in Agility more than an upgrade in armor, and definitely more than an upgrade in intellect?

Comment

Hmm, I know a druid can equip a 1h mace, can they equip a 2h mace? Right now the gear suggestion does not look at a 2h mace as a usable weapon by druids so that would explain why it ignored the weapon and instead suggested the cloak.

Comment

Druids can definitely use Staffs, One-handed Maces, Two-handed Maces, Daggers, Fist weapons, and Polearms

Comment

Ok, I'll get with our programmer that's working on the gear suggestions section. I think he was limiting the feral druid spec to just the 2h weapons because they will have a higher dps and that's important for feral.

Comment

Right, and that's a 2H mace.

Comment

The level 20 dungeon quest weapon for feral druids is a 2H mace too.

Comment

2H maces are generally ignored for druids because I was under the impression that 2h maces did not have agility on them (and what druid needs strength?), and thus should not be suggested, but looks like that was wrong.

I will talk with some of the other guys to make sure that allowing feral druids to use 2h maces won't cause any other problems and then get this change out there right away.

Thanks for reporting this

Originally posted by drewbacca View Post
                      Both items would be upgrades for me, as the cloak has alot more armor than my current item, which is either gray or white quality. However, shouldn't it value an upgrade in Agility more than an upgrade in armor, and definitely more than an upgrade in intellect?
                      It would have likely suggested the weapon for you if 2h maces were allowed at the moment, but it could have possibly suggested the cloak. It all depends on how big of an upgrade each item is and it will select the item that is the biggest upgrade.

Comment

Working...
                      X