Suggesting adding a 1h weapon on my 2h DK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggesting adding a 1h weapon on my 2h DK

As I've been leveling my DK, I've noticed that the gear selector is grabbing all the one handed weapons and suggesting I equip them along side my 2h weapon. Could you fix it so it looks at your current MH weapon and doesn't suggest a 1h if you already have a 2h?

Also, if I click the decline button, quite often it will pop up the same gear suggestion a couple minutes later. It would be nice if, when I decline, it never makes the same suggestion for that toon again.

What spec is your DK? Also, when in game if you open the guide selection window what does it show in the lower left corner for version number?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Frost spec I would bet.

Thanks for the report. I just fixed a similar issue on Monks so adding DK's to the list will be very easy.

Comment

That's a bet you'd win, Dev 2. I was about 3/4 of the way through the Blades Edge guide before I noticed that I was still using the 2h sword you get at the end of the DK start area. Oops and oh well. lol

Cabby, it's 4.0.5557. I use the Zygor updater in automatic mode to start WoW, so I should always have the latest version.

Comment

Double checking the in-game guide version always helps to ensure that nothing got messed up in the Updater settings causing it to update to the wrong folder and leaving you with an older copy in game thinking it's the latest copy.

Was looking at double checking the version number because it should remember when you decline something and not ask again unless you reload the UI or exit WoW and log back in.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
            Was looking at double checking the version number because it should remember when you decline something and not ask again unless you reload the UI or exit WoW and log back in.
            Changing the continent or doing a dungeon also cause a reload. Or the bugged flights in Pandaria to the Shado-Pan outpost and to the Arboretum, in both cases you get a loading screen and start at the flight point previously on the route.

Comment

Working...
            X