Townlong stepps 22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Townlong stepps 22

Just notced when leveling this moring that on quest 22 in townlong stepps it says talk to ban bearheart to get in search of suna. Yet to get on that quest its missing two quests before hand first one was ranger rescue and the second being Jung Duk without doing these i could not pick up the one for searching for suna

Hmm, the last time I went thru there on Alliance side there wasn't any problems for me like this. When you open the guide selection window in game what does it show on that for your guide version?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by baldric131 View Post
      Just notced when leveling this moring that on quest 22 in townlong stepps it says talk to ban bearheart to get in search of suna. Yet to get on that quest its missing two quests before hand first one was ranger rescue and the second being Jung Duk without doing these i could not pick up the one for searching for suna
      Ditto, it also sends you to meet Ban again in step 40 to turn In search of sauna but he aint there, and neither are the following quests after if you skip ahead

Comment

This should be fixed with the next update.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X