bloodmyst isle achievement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bloodmyst isle achievement

is a mere duplicate of bloodmyst isle leveling. it makes you start at azuremyst isle with all the quests in that zone, but they do not contribute to the achievement.
    it should start with the kessel run.
    edit: apparently you do need the azuremyst quests to get save the princess. i don't know if this quest is absolutely necessary for the achievement.
    Last edited by hachem; January 15, 2013, 07:45 AM.

For quite a few of our Loremaster guides, we have enough quests in the Leveling guide to get the achievement so for the Loremaster guide we have it use the Leveling guide.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

the quest save the princess can be skipped, and therefore all the azuremyst quests... unless you are a completionist. for the achievement starting at the kessel run, and even skipping the quest line given through the mail box, if you are running a starter edition, is no problem at all.

you can even skip one of 2 very annoying, low-rate-drop quests, the bear necessities (after 10 kills i had one item!), or constrictor vines. u need at least one of them if you skip azuremyst. otherwise skip them both.
      Last edited by hachem; February 26, 2013, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X