Tanaris Quests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tanaris Quests

I was starting out at Tanaris with the Loremaster Guides it says I have completed 40/41 quests. I loaded the guide and according to the guide I have completed all steps.

I have reset my Zygor Profile, anything else I can try?

According to wowhead there are not very many quests in Tanaris. They list 41 normal quests, the Thunderdome chain with 5 quests including 4 group quests and the two OOX-17/TN! Quests if you find the distress beacon.

I don't know if a quest is missing in the guide but as a quick solution you can either do the Thunderdome group quests if your level is high enough or get the Breadcrumb, it should count for the Loremaster.

Comment

Thanks Cartman, that was fast!

I am lvl 90 monk and have done the thunder-dome quests. Its grayed out in the Zygor guide, can I assume its done? Guess I should check the achievements.

Comment

Sorry to be back that late, have been busy the last days.
        If steps are gray in the guide you did not do them yet. Only it they are green you already completed the quests.
        I can check the Tanaris guide later today with my Monk, I think I've never been in Tanaris before. I think I should still be able to see the amount of quests done though I already have the Loremaster title.

Comment

Tanaris Quests

Thanks Cartman,

Havent had time again to login. Will try another area and look at at tanaris later on.

Comment

I finally found time to look into this.
            For the Tanaris achievement you need 40 quest, not 41.
            I just finished the Tanaris guide and got exactly the 40 quests needed, the character started with 0 quests in Tanaris.
            My guide version was 4.0.5758 (you can check it in the guide selection screen).
            The last quest to turn in was the Thunderdome prequest which you get at Gunstan's Dig.

The only quests Quest Completist lists as not completed are the 4 Thunderdome group quests, the 2 rescue beacon quests and the Hero's Call Tanaris quest (which is unavailable for high level characters anyway).
            So it seems this guide section is correct.

Comment

Awesome then I am on track and completed all quests needed!

Comment

Working...
              X