Missing quest in Zul'Drak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing quest in Zul'Drak

I followed the leveling guide and in step 81 i had to turn in 'Taking a Stand'. But the guide never told me to pick it up. Its a very easy quest, just pick up and turn in. Picked up from Bloodrose Datura in Ebon Watch.

The guide says accept this quest after the accept steps for "Close Call" or "Near Miss" from the choker item you found.
    Did you do the choker quest chain?

Comment

In step 12 i accepted Darkness Calling after using writhing choker, then the guide did the following steps: 14,17,18,21 etc. In step 14 i see Close call but not the other quest. Hope this helps you!

Comment

Thanks for the additional info.
        I looked into the guide files.
        Step 12 told you to use the choker and accept "Darkness Calling"
        Step 13 told you to turn in "Darkness Calling"
        Step 14 told you to accept "Close Call"
        Step 15 is for the other choker quest line (which one you have depends on whether you visited Drak'Tharon)
        Step 16 is the step to complete "Darkness Calling" but it also should tell you to accept "Taking a Stand"
        Step 17 told you to turn in "Darkness Calling"

The step to accept "Taking a stand" has a piece of code which prevents it from being shown after you turned in "Darkness Calling". Maybe you just missed the accept of "Taking a Stand" and now you simply can't see this step again.

This is how step 15 looks like (step 16 should be the same with the other choker quest):
        wowzd.jpg

Comment

as far as i can see, the leveling and the loremaster guides of zul'drak are incomplete. i finished them both and still come 3 short of 100. i have lucklily still 4 in my log, but they do not appear in the guides. i rechecked every step and could not find them.

Comment

Can you please give the names of the quests so I can check if they are in the guide files?

Comment

the server is now down. i will give them asap.

Comment

No need to hurry, thanks.

Comment

4 quests in my log unaccounted for:
                  betrayal
                  the blessing of zim'abwa
                  the storm kiing's vengeance
                  convocation at zol'heb

Comment

Thanks for the info.
                    I looked into the guide files and the first two quests are inside the Zul'Drak Loremaster guide.
                    I#ll take a look at the Zul'Drak guides ingame to see if there are enough quests for the Loremaster.

Comment

I counted the turnins in the guide file and the leveling guide has 90 turnins (with only one choker quest line but with the breadcrumb quest) and the loremaster guide has 12 turnins.
                      So normally there are enough quests in the two guides.

Comment

i really checked, but i must have missed them somehow.

Comment

I now fought my Monk through Zul'Drak and I'm one quest short for the loremaster.
                          I did the breadcrumb so I should have started at 1 quest (can't exactly remember because i already did the frist Zul'Drak quests recently to check the choker quests)
                          One quest of the loremaster guide is already in the leveling guide ("First Things First").
                          Sadly somehow quest completist does not properly show me the Zul'Drak quests, wowhead lists 113 Zul'Drak loremaster quests. But I think one of the choker quest lines needs to be subtracted from that.
                          The only quests I think I did not do are the two you mentioned, "Convocation at Zol'Heb" and "The Storm King's Vengeance".

Most likely these problems came up beacuse Blizzard removed som breadcrumbs inside the zone (for example the quest taking you to Gun'Drak).

Comment

Have this added to our list so it can be gone over again.
                            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
                            X