LibRover error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LibRover error

I've updated to the latest update, with this being the only addon enabled I keep getting this error while I'm 90 trying to complete Hinterlands for the achievement:

Code:
    Message: ...ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibRover-1.0\LibRover-1.0.lua:1922: {{...ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibRover-1.0\LibRover-1.0.lua:1277: attempt to index global 'ZGV' (a number value)}}
    Time: 02/13/13 09:53:35
    Count: 1
    Stack: [C]: in function `error'
    ...ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibRover-1.0\LibRover-1.0.lua:1922: in function `OnUpdate'
    ...ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibRover-1.0\LibRover-1.0.lua:610: in function <...ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibRover-1.0\LibRover-1.0.lua:610>

Locals: (*temporary) = "{{...ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibRover-1.0\LibRover-1.0.lua:1277: attempt to index global 'ZGV' (a number value)}}"

I'll pass this to the dev team for them to investigate.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

"A number value"?? That's quite odd, sounds like a bad download... Have you tried Repairing?

Comment

No, I'll give it a shot though and let you know

Comment

After repairing and getting into game for 1 minute I got this error:

Code:
          Message: ...ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibRover-1.0\LibRover-1.0.lua:1922: {{...ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibRover-1.0\LibRover-1.0.lua:1277: attempt to index global 'ZGV' (a number value)}}
          Time: 02/13/13 13:16:43
          Count: 1
          Stack: [C]: in function `error'
          ...ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibRover-1.0\LibRover-1.0.lua:1922: in function `OnUpdate'
          ...ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibRover-1.0\LibRover-1.0.lua:610: in function <...ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibRover-1.0\LibRover-1.0.lua:610>

Locals: (*temporary) = "{{...ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibRover-1.0\LibRover-1.0.lua:1277: attempt to index global 'ZGV' (a number value)}}"

Comment

Working...
          X