arrows point in different directions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

arrows point in different directions

i died in the oracle glades (level 10, shame on me!) and i had to find my corpse starting in the darnassus cemetery. the mini-map arrow was pointing north, where i had to be, while the big screen arrow kept happily and insistently pointing south

We are aware of some reports about the corpse arrow being wrong but have been unable to re-produce this on our side. The next time you die and the arrow is pointing the wrong direction can you please generate a bug report and either post it in a zip/text file here or send it in via email to support@zygorguides.com. To generate a bug report open the guide viewer options, click on the words Zygor Guides Viewer on the left, and click on the bug report button.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Couldn't provide an LUA error message since one didn't occur. But, here's a screenshot of what happened to me yesterday. Zygor's arrow text says the body is 6.5 miles in the direction it's pointing.

zygor_arrow_way_off.jpg

Comment

Kreelor, next time could you generate a bug report like I have posted above when you're standing near your corpse (like with your screen shot)?

Comment

cabby, how can I generate a bug report when there's no corpse and no error message?

Reference my previous post:
          "Couldn't provide an LUA error message since one didn't occur."
          I was pointing out that I'm getting the same kind of weird travel arrows and their associated text, just like the guy mentioned in the post before mine. I thought giving a graphic example would help the programmers "see" what happens (in certain places). Tryin' to be helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
            To generate a bug report open the guide viewer options, click on the words Zygor Guides Viewer on the left, and click on the bug report button.
            My 1st post in this thread (post #2) has how to generate a bug report. The bug report and the LUA errors that pop up are two different things. The visual report like you did is helpful, but not nearly as helpful as having one of our bug reports generated to see what the guide viewer and arrow are trying to do 'behind the scenes'.

Comment

Working...
            X