OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alliance, Burning Steps (49-52), Step 55 "I am the law and the lash" fails to perform

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alliance, Burning Steps (49-52), Step 55 "I am the law and the lash" fails to perform

Never mind. I finally remembered that it is kinda' bugged! I had to find a safe spot, remove the disguise, then put it back on again! Now, there's brains all over the ground the way it's supposed to be.
    ==========================

Quest: "I am the law and the lash"
    (Note: I've completed every quest up to this point).

This step doesn't work. Trying to knock their brains out with the Blackrock Cudgel has no effect on them. (I'm behind them, but the game merely says "You can't do that yet!"

Is this quest bugged, or am I once again missing something in the quest instructions?
    I-am-the-law-and-the-lash_bugged.jpg
    Last edited by kreelor; April 17, 2013, 12:30 PM. Reason: figured it out, since there was no text in the guide suggesting the procedure

I actually didn't know there was a Blizzard bug with this one. Any time I've done it I never had a problem.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

If you log out with the disguise active and then log in, this bug will occure. Always been that!
      Same problem with the pirate quest in cape of stranglethorn. You have to leave the area an reenter it to fix the problem.
      -->>PETTER<<--

Comment

Originally posted by Gudleif View Post
        If you log out with the disguise active and then log in, this bug will occure. Always been that!
        Same problem with the pirate quest in cape of stranglethorn. You have to leave the area an reenter it to fix the problem.
        If this issue has "Alway been that!", then why hasn't the Zygor Leveling Guide been updated (long ago) to advise users (with a highly-visible comment at the appropriate times!) about that issue? Geeesh!

Comment

In general we do not normally add in tips about Blizzard bugs because when we do that then Blizzard goes and fixes their bug and we're stuck having to edit the guides once again to remove the tips.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
          X