Nagrand (65-67) Step 31 + 32

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nagrand (65-67) Step 31 + 32

It says to accept quest "Stealing From Thieves" from Gezhe, but that quest is not an option. I have checked on two characters and on both he does not have it. He does offer "Members Benefits" and "Obsidium Warbeads"

Also step 32 being "A Hand Full Of Ivory" talking to Shadrek, earlier in the guide you're instructed to collect the ivory for this quest but it is unavailable. He doesn't even have a mark above his head

I will update if I find a solution for step 32

Okay, a solution could be:

When visiting Gezhe (step 31) where you should accept "Stealing Thieves" instead you accept "Obsidium Warbeads" and put the quest after step 36 ("Windroc Mastery") because you're right by where you need to be to do the quest (Southwind Cleft)

Just for some extra xp. It was quick and easy, there was a ton of mobs and re-spawn was fast.

But once you hit step 39 you move on and don't come back. So you might want to remove where you get the elk tusks for quest "A hand full of ivory" it is step 15

Comment

These quests are not available for you to accept once you hit friendly with Consortium. What's your rep level with them?
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
      X