Guide missing "accept" certain quest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guide missing "accept" certain quest

Blade Edge Mountains, Step 37. (Alliance).

I have "auto-accept quests" turned on. This quest seems to have been overlooked by the Leveling Guide. It's telling me to "click power converters" even though that quest hasn't even been accepted yet.

Zygor Guide did not offer that quest to be accepted (upon completion of the previous quest which I turned in).

Screen capture:
    power-converters-1.jpg

The accept step is in the guide. It's the step right before the one that has you pick up the Toshley's Station flight path.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

After searching way back in my list of previous steps, I not only found out that you are correct, but I also think I found out what caused all this confusion. It appears that after I accepted a quest in Step 12, the guide fast-forwarded all the way to Step 32. It was in Step 31 (which I never got to see) that I was to accept the "power converters" quest.

explanation.jpg

I don't remember if that was one of those situations where the guide told me to accept questing in a new area, or not? Anyway, I now know why I missed not only that one quest, but many others in between!

Thanks for your patience!

Comment

I looked into the guide file but there's nothing unusual there that may have caused skipping those steps.
        It is possible that something like this happens when a guide file gets changed by a guide update. But it does not look like there haven been changes to the Blade's Edge guide.
        Maybe one of those strange "a radioactive particle from space hit the computer and caused trouble" issues...

If I have the time (and because this is close to the beginning of the guide) I can maybe check this out later today, I have some chars that never went to Blade's Edge...

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
          I looked into the guide file but there's nothing unusual there that may have caused skipping those steps.
          Apparently, there is something 'unusual'. It happened to me just as I explained.

Comment

Working...
          X