Townlong Steps (88-89) Steps 19+20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Townlong Steps (88-89) Steps 19+20

In step 19 you turn in "Pitching In" to Ban Bearheart, but you also have 2 more quests to turn into him, and step 20 you are accepting "Jung Duk" from Suna Silentstrike but she doesn't even show that she has a quest, until you turn in the other two quests to Ban Bearheart.

and I actually looked ahead into the guide and didn't see that there is ever a step to turn in those other quests

I've put this on our list to get looked at more. The stuff is in the guide files but hidden if you haven't completed the My Husband quest. You said you were able to get the Jung Duk quest from Suna after turning in those 2 quests to Ban? Do you remember if you did the My Husband quest?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

The "My Husband" quest isn't even in my guide, but I believe the two other quests I did were "Seeing Red" and "Ranger Rescue" both of those being given by Suna Silentstrike in step 10

Comment

The My Husband quest would have been picked up in previous zone. It's the breadcrumb quest into Townlong and it's also part of the chain for Suna going crazy over the loss of her husband.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Hmm, I left right at 88 and didn't wait to get the 4 bars or whatever is was and it worked out okay

Comment

Working...
          X