This is error when you asked if i wanted the monk dailys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is error when you asked if i wanted the monk dailys

Message: Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Functions.lua:1 42: Usage: GameTooltip:SetOwner(frame)
    Time: 06/11/13 12:37:19
    Count: 1
    Stack: [C]: in function `?'
    Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Functions.lua:1 42: in function `SetOwner'
    Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Guide.lua:486: in function <Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Guide.lua:48 6>

Locals: (*temporary) = GameTooltip {
    0 = <userdata>
    updateTooltip = 0.094999995827675
    SetText = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Gatherer\Swag\LibSwag.lua:408
    ZGV_ShowManyLines = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Functions.lua: 198
    shoppingTooltips = <table> {
    }
    SetCurrencyToken = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Altoholic\Tooltip.lua:581
    comparing = false
    ClearLines = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Gatherer\Swag\LibSwag.lua:417
    }
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = "ANCHOR_BOTTOM"
    Thanks

Looks like there's some kind of addon conflict happening with the tooltips. I'll let the dev team know about it.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks cabby

Comment

This should be fixed with today's update. Please let me know if you get any more LUA errors and post the new one if you do.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
          This should be fixed with today's update. Please let me know if you get any more LUA errors and post the new one if you do.
          Message: Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Functions.lua:1 42: Usage: GameTooltip:SetOwner(frame)
          Time: 06/19/13 11:13:20
          Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Guide.lua:486: in function <Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Guide.lua:48 6>

0 = <userdata>
          updateTooltip = 0.12599999904633
          ZGV_ShowManyLines = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Functions.lua: 198
          }
          canAddRestStateLine = 1
          comparing = false
          }
          (*temporary) = nil
          Just got this error again when it asked me if I wanted monks daily

Comment

When you are in game and open the guide selection window (small drop down arrow on guide viewer) what does it show in the lower left corner as the guide version?

Comment

It says ver 4.06571 Hope this helps just got another error
              Time: 06/19/13 17:37:47
              Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Guide.lua:414: in function <Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Guide.lua:41 4>

0 = <userdata>
              comparing = false
              updateTooltip = 0.062999990582466
              }
              }
              (*temporary) = nil

Comment

If you are using 6571 in game then that is a 1 month old version. We are currently on 6716. Please make sure you have the latest guide installed and double check the installation path settings in the Updater.

Comment

Cabby your wonderful no idea how I was still on old Zygor as the min I get your emails I update *scratches head* but now current version big thank you

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
                    If you are using 6571 in game then that is a 1 month old version. We are currently on 6716. Please make sure you have the latest guide installed and double check the installation path settings in the Updater.
                    Ok this is prob me I now have version 6721 hmm now on badlands on rocket quest 2 the uncrashable and got this lua error sorry for being a right pain
                    Message: ...ddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\Astrolabe\Astrolab e.lua:864: invalid key to 'next'
                    Time: 06/20/13 00:15:51
                    Stack: [C]: ?
                    ...ddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\Astrolabe\Astrolab e.lua:864: in function `UpdateMinimapIconPositions'
                    ...ddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\Astrolabe\Astrolab e.lua:1115: in function `OnUpdate'
                    ...ddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\Astrolabe\Astrolab e.lua:1333: in function <...ddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\Astrolabe\Astrola be.lua:1332>

Locals: = <no value>

Comment

You're not a pain.

Since we know it's the latest version then this is definitely something for the dev team. I'll get it added to the list for them to look over and fix.

Comment

Thanks cabby

Comment

Working...
                        X