Ban BearHeart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ban BearHeart

Townlong Steppes stop 40: accepting two quests from Ban Bearheart. the step states to go to 82.73. after 30 mins of searching that area i finally found him to be at 49.70 at Shado-Pan Garrison.

[edit]
    hmm, he's apparantly at several locations, but i cant find him anywhere near where the guide states :s

Did you skip any steps at all? When you open the guide selection window in game (small drop down arrow on guide viewer) what does it display in the lower left corner for the guide version?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Cabby, I looked through the guide file and saw that the quest "My Husband" (30868) was not accepted before.
      In the past the accept step for that quest was the first step in the Townlong guide.
      This step got removed between guide version 5895 and 5979.

Because some steps at the beginning are only shown if you completed this quest maybe those are missing for the chain.
      Or it's a phasing problem which can be solved by logging out and back in.

Comment

have re-logged several times to no avail

Comment

I was just thru there a couple weeks ago Cartman and can confirm that My Husband is no longer required for any of those quest chains in Townlong Steppes.

Knifepoint... Did you skip any steps at all? When you open the guide selection window in game (small drop down arrow on guide viewer) what does it display in the lower left corner for the guide version?

Comment

version 4.0.6742

Comment

Ok, it looks like a change to that guide wasn't fully implemented. Wait until the update a little later today which should have the fix in it, then go back to the beginning of the Townlong guide and you should have some more steps to do in that first area which should then trigger Ban moving to the next spot.

Comment

ok thanks for the help

Comment

Working...
                X