no suggestions in Pandaria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no suggestions in Pandaria

When I reached 85 on my warlock and went to Pandaria the guide stopped suggesting were I should level.
    The feature is still turned on, but it's just not doing anything.
    any1 know how to fix this?

This should be enabled again (it was a hard-coded thing). When you are in game and you open the guide selection window (small drop down arrow on guide viewer) what does it display in the lower left corner for your guide version?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I update almost every day..
      but it says 4.0.6801..
      But it still doesn't suggest when I reach the next zone level..

Comment

If suggestions are working they will not pop up as soon as you ding the next level. They were originally disabled because there were a lot of questing problems in the MoP zones if you didn't complete all of the quests in the previous zone.

Overall it's not a big thing if you don't go to the next zone when you gain a level. You could do the entire first 2 or 3 zones from 85-90 and not lose any leveling speed by not hitting all of the zones.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

If you look at the bottom of the guide, there's a green status bar that shows you the guide's completion percentage. If you click that, it'll show you the level completion percentage instead. Usually in MoP, the level completion percentage is about halfway for each of the levels instead of immediately after dinging the next level. I don't know if that's intended or not, but I usually waited until I was given a suggestion to move into the next area because it went quick anyways. Hopefully that made sense.
          It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

Working...
          X