Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with inventory, newbe

Hi
    My inventory is full and and when I go to the vendor to sell, all of my sell spots are full and I am stuck, I can't move on until I sell or go to a big city bank or auction house. I am level 14 and am in the under world.
    Mike

Open up a vendor window like you would if you wanted to buy something from them. This should open up your inventory bags as well. Just right click on any item you want to sell in your bag windows and you don't have to worry about sell spots on the merchant window. Those are just the last few items sold that you can buy back if you sold something by accident.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

If you run out of inventory space you can also use the post system as enhanced inventory.
      Create another character, go with him into the next capital city and put him near a mailbox and auction house / bank.
      Then you can mail whatever you don't want to sell to a vendor to him and either put it on the auction house (leather, ores, herbs - make some money to be able to buy bigger bags, netherweave bags sell for around 5-20 gold) or leave it on this character (remember that you already have some bank slots).
      You can even leave items for several days in the mailbox (up to 30) and mail them back and forth between the characters.

Comment

Thanks for the help, this is truly an amazing game.

Comment

Working...
        X