• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fixing list

ZYGOR GUIDE FIXES!

LOREMASTER:
    Westfall:

Step,30 “Use the abilities on your action bar to do the following” – Use the sprint ability it will speed up the progress by 100%

Step,31 ”click the red arrow on your hotbar to stop controlling the Harvest Watcher” – The Arrow has been updated and are now Yellow

MOUNT HYJAL:

Step,214 “spinescale Matriach” had an Skin update- so the image is wrong

NEW:
    ULDUM:

Step,101 Vizier is not at the highlighted area (Tho hes there at step 120)
    Step,114 couldn’t talk to Tahet ? I just skipped that step and killed him  Check it

Step,143 Missing image of Fusion Core (Again in 146)
    Step,145 Red arrow has been updated to Yellow arrow
    Step,159 Budding Artist had a reskin
    Step,160 Aspiring Starlet had a reskin
    Step,177 Budding’s image is wrong here again
    Step,178 Prolific writer had a reskin

THE JADE FORREST:
    Step,3 the location is a lil bit off ! (You should re do the text “talk to sky admiral Rogers” to “Talk to Sky Admiral Rogers, at the very top of the ship”

Step,6 the last 2 parts change them to “Sink” instead of “kill”

Step,201 No waypoint 

Step,End of guide I seem to be missinga part of the achivment [Upjade Complete] I diddn’t complete Tian monestary. (Seemed to fix it myself? no idea what went wrong...)
    Last edited by moller1dk; October 5, 2013, 06:04 PM. Reason: Update

What is the list of items for?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Accident :I

Comment

Ok, just did a quick edit because I know the other items were done by the content team today so wanted to make sure they could easily spot what's new tomorrow when they are back in the office.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by moller1dk View Post

Step,114 couldn’t talk to Tahet ? I just skipped that step and killed him  Check it
          You killed Tahet and the questline continued as it should? I couldn't replicate this problem.

Comment

Yea it kept on as it should I just couldn't "confront" him

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
              Ok, just did a quick edit because I know the other items were done by the content team today so wanted to make sure they could easily spot what's new tomorrow when they are back in the office.
              Please move the "NEW:" down whenever the problems are fixed or mark em with red

Comment

Originally posted by moller1dk View Post
                ZYGOR GUIDE FIXES!

LOREMASTER:
                Westfall:

Step,30 “Use the abilities on your action bar to do the following” – Use the sprint ability it will speed up the progress by 100%

Step,31 ”click the red arrow on your hotbar to stop controlling the Harvest Watcher” – The Arrow has been updated and are now Yellow

MOUNT HYJAL:

The Following Issue cannot be fixed at this time, as Blizzard has not updated their display cache for us to use.

Step,214 “spinescale Matriach” had an Skin update- so the image is wrong

NEW:
                ULDUM:

Step,101 Vizier is not at the highlighted area (Tho hes there at step 120)

Step,114 couldn’t talk to Tahet ? I just skipped that step and killed him Check it

The Following Issues cannot be fixed at this time, as Blizzard has not updated their display cache for us to use.

Step,143 Missing image of Fusion Core (Again in 146)
                Step,145 Red arrow has been updated to Yellow arrow
                Step,159 Budding Artist had a reskin
                Step,160 Aspiring Starlet had a reskin
                Step,177 Budding’s image is wrong here again
                Step,178 Prolific writer had a reskin

THE JADE FORREST:
                Step,3 the location is a lil bit off! (You should re do the text “talk to sky admiral Rogers” to “Talk to Sky Admiral Rogers, at the very top of the ship”

Step,6 the last 2 parts change them to “Sink” instead of “kill”

Step,201 No waypoint

Step,End of guide I seem to be missinga part of the achivment [Upjade Complete] I diddn’t complete Tian monestary. (Seemed to fix it myself? no idea what went wrong...)Will look into this as we continue through the Jade Forest guide this week

These are the changes we've implemented so far. If you have more as you go, please let us know!

Comment

Working...
                X