X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alliance, Kun-Lai Summit (87-88) Steps 83 & 84

Alliance
    Kun-Lai Summit (87-88) Steps 83 & 84

The two people in these two steps do not talk; they have no quests or any information.
    All steps prior to this have been completed, and possibly some future steps may have been completed, as well. I went back in the guide to find anything I may have missed when I ran across these two issues.
    Admiral Taylor.jpg

I know the Cho's Missive quest is a breadcrumb and I think Blizzard may have removed it. I believe that The Shado-Pan is also a breadcrumb quest and may have been removed by Blizzard. Since I'm pretty sure they're both breadcrumb quests that means they should not be needed for anything else other than to help lead you to a new area which our arrow and other quests will do anyway so you should be able to skip them.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I did the whole Kun-Lai zone within the last two weeks and I was able to do both quests.
      But I did all zone guides (except Krasarang) before until the end. I always play the whole Jade Forest, maybe this is necessary as you have some quests there involving Lorewalker Cho (and also have some quests for Admiral Taylor).

Cabby is right, both are only breadcrumb quests and you should be able to skip them.

Comment

I turn off the notifications when I start in Pandaria and go through each zone in its entirety to make sure I don't miss any pre-quests. I usually hit 90 in Kun-Lai or at the start of Townlong Steppes, depending on how much other stuff I've been doing. The rest is just extra gold.

Comment

Working...
        X