About talking to...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About talking to...

So far I like this guides, took some time to get the FP's and other things I missed, but now I moving good. In till my Warlock hit 42 and keeps saying Talk to Captain Darill for quest, I can't do anything... no quest to pick up. Same thing with my 23 Druid, not in same spot but in LakeShaire. Something I missed/ missing. So far after I got caught up, I have been leveling in half the time. Thank you for your help!!!

Can you please post step numbers and more details, like the names of the quests?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Okay, Level 40-45 #66 Talk to Captain Darill, pick up quest,
      13-20 #202 talk to Verner Osgood & pick up quest...
      Know I skipped that step and the next isn't right

Comment

Hmm, doing a little research I see someone has said that the Arms of the Grimtotems quest isn't available until you've completed all of the Shady Rest Inn quests and have been given the A Grim Connection quest. This might be your problem for the Warlock.

For the one with your druid you have to complete The Price of Shoes and then the Return to Verner quests before you can accept Underbelly Scales and A Baying of Gnolls. The Price of Shoes is a simple trip over to Goldshire to turn in and get the Return to Verner to come back to Lakeshire. Easiest way to complete is fly to Stormwind, run down to Goldshire, then go back to Stormwind and fly back.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Funny thing... I leveled to 41 and it moved on... lol
          I'll try the other one later... Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X