Missed setting Hearth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missed setting Hearth

Alliance Guide, Levels 68-70, step 45. Hearth to Sylvanaar. However, my hearth was still set at Tellaar. Suspect this was a problem with skipping quests due to fast leveling. At one point for some reason, Allow Levels Ahead was set to 4. I reset it to 1. Would bet that the problem occurred then.

What happened, more than likely, is that it skipped the step telling you to set your hearth location there while it was skipping other quests. What check boxes do you have enable in the Dynamic Progression section of the options?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

just go straight to Outlands at 68 and use the guide starting 70-72, with the extra Xp Blizz is giving to push people through Outlands, you'll catch the guide in no time -)

Anyhow, that happened to me before the guide was scrubbed and updated. Are you using the latest updated guide?
      80 Rogue

80 Warlock

80 Death Knight

52 Palladin

Comment

Originally posted by Pauliwood View Post
        just go straight to Outlands at 68 and use the guide starting 70-72, with the extra Xp Blizz is giving to push people through Outlands, you'll catch the guide in no time -)

Anyhow, that happened to me before the guide was scrubbed and updated. Are you using the latest updated guide?
        The problem with going to Northrend before you reach lvl 70.... you will not be able to get some of the early quests.
        So that becomes a matter of choice, as long as the people understand that there is a pro and con to that move.
        "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

It might be a pain in the butt, but at least you can fly
          85s
          Skippyninja
          Oomatherman
          Judedaniels
          MissRuPaul
          Sumekomovani
          Pattymelt
          Shamwiches
          Twonewon