Confusing so many quests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confusing so many quests

I am not sure if I am doing this right...
    Lvl 60, step 16 Accepted "Laying Waste to the Unwanted"
    I have been following the leveling instructions in the suide and am now at lvl 60, step 39 "Kill 12 Gan'and Sappers". However, the "Laying Waste" quest (along with many others has never been completed (lots of quests piling up). I tried to go back and finish "Laying Waste" but can't seem to use the torch. Should I just keep following the guide and I will be instructed to complete "Laying Waste" at the correct time?

For the Laying Waste to the Unwanted quest the guide has you burning the 4 throwers in steps 41-44 and then you turn it in on step 58.

The guide will often have you accept a lot of quests and then not do the steps for the quests for a while. If the guide has you accept a quest it should also have you complete it. If it doesn't have you do the steps to complete a quest it wanted you to pick up then it's a bug.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

As best it can, it seems the guide tries to get you to clear an area before moving on to the next. You've probably got a couple of other quests in your log you were directed to pick up that you won't turn in for another 30 or 40 steps. As long as you have things configured not to skip anything you'll be fine.

I've got 4 toons above 60 and am in Hellfire with one of them (a 61 DK). As I come off Shatter Point, I continue the quest line at Honor Point with Field Marshal Brock into Forge Camp: Mageddon and Invasion Point: Annihilator. That opens up the additional quests for the Overseer (group quest but always people looking for more for it). I also do the "Outland Sucks!" line from Foreman Razelcraz near Thrallmar and kill the worms (Marauding Crust Bursters) for Foreman Biggums ("A Job for an Intelligent Man") while picking up shredder spare parts. The worms are in a smaller area so its quicker to grab all 15. After finishing those two lines, I get back on track with the guide but also pick up the group quests out of Honor Hold -- just in case someone asks in the zone if anyone is interested in doing them. If I don't get the extras done (i.e., "Drill the Drillmaster") by the time I finish the zone in the guide, I drop them from my quest log.

Comment

Not bad, but I wouldn't bother grabbing the quests that are group related. If someone asks for help on a group quest, they have it, and can share once you are in the party mode.
        "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

So does the guide ignore Group quests (they are not included at all)?

Comment

Originally posted by daiseki View Post
            So does the guide ignore Group quests (they are not included at all)?
            Usually yes, our guides focus on quests that all classes can complete solo.
            Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
            http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
            http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
            X