72 to 74 Step 244 to 246

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

72 to 74 Step 244 to 246

I have done this quest before(actually many times.) I can't remember how I did it but the last time I had a character around this level. I couldn't get this quest done because the queen wasn't spawning and again I have killed EVERYTHING around this place and nothing is spawning Blizzard says sometimes this quest bugs. It resets after a restart I'm not going to wait. but I'm just thinking I'm doing something wrong the quest doesn't give much information on this either.

Where is the queen is she that elite thats outside or what I can't remember. I don't think thats her cause there are two of them floating around.

Another question I thought I remember the dots on the minimap having the information on them too, so when you hoved over them they showed the information you needed but they don't do that any more or am I thinking of something else that might be it.
    All using Zygors guide.

LvL 84 Priest ` Healster ` Holy/Shadow
    LvL 84 Warrior ` Battlecry ` Prot/Arms
    LvL 85 Hunter ` Killshott ` Marksmanship
    LvL 85 Mage ` Trajan ` Arcane
    LvL 82 Warlock Pyroclasm ` Affli
    LvL 85 Druid ` Sangera ` Balance/Restor
    LvL 85 Paladin ` Ret/holy
    LvL 85 Shaman ` Reincarn ` Elem/Restor

One of the toons I'm currently running is at step 149 in that section of the guide so it'll be towards the end of the week before I get to where you are. I don't remember having a problem with missing NPCs on my last toon I took through there. The queen is NOT either of those elites out wandering around out there. She's clearly named.

Comment

This is a bug in the game currently (has been for a while - hopefully it gets fixed in the patch tomorrow). Just skip that quest for now. :-(
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Yeah I did skip it. all ready level to 75. I had fun killing the mobs in there 5x over though lol. I hope the do fix it sometimes soon cause I'm going to start to work on my pally here soon and I hate having to skip it.

I remember there was on where you had to kill a big tree guy on the shore while your on a boat. well the cannon wouldn't fire. so I got one of my 80s and came over and kill it that way. it worked but was pain in the ass. this last time I went through that quest wasn't bugged. I was lucky I guess.

There was something else I noticed as well. That when I turned off the SIS the auto quest accepted and turn in doesn't work anymore. Is that how its suppose to be? or do I need to reload or something?
        All using Zygors guide.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaetrum View Post
          There was something else I noticed as well. That when I turned off the SIS the auto quest accepted and turn in doesn't work anymore. Is that how its suppose to be? or do I need to reload or something?
          Are you saying that the guide no longer tracks when you accept or turn in quests? If so, then no, that's not how it is supposed to behave when you turn off SIS.
          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I think he means the 2 features to have the guides automatically accept or turn in quests when talking to NPCs.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

nope I turned off SIS and that stopped working I haven't tried to recently but I had the 2 auto accpect and turn in both turned on and once I turned off SIS it stopped working.

The way I fixed it was I just moved my SIS slider up to 80 and SIS is pretty much turned off but everything in the menu is checked on so

when I uncheck all those options thats when I started to have problems with it not auto accpecting and turning in

but again maybe it was my verison I had I will test it out and let you know though
              All using Zygors guide.

Comment

Working...
              X