Sholazar Starter Quest(?) ion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sholazar Starter Quest(?) ion

Not sure if this goes here or in the suggestion forum. However, from the guide...
    <snip>
    step //192
    goto 68.6,42
    .talk Archmage Pentarus##28160
    ..accept Where in the World is Hemet Nesingwary?##12521
    step //193
    <snip>
    ..turnin Rampage##12721
    step //275
    'Fly to Fizzcrank Airstrip|goto Borean Tundra,56.5,20.1,0.1|noway|c
    step //276
    'Go north to Sholazar Basin|goto Sholazar Basin|noway|c
    step //277
    goto Sholazar Basin,27.1,59.9
    .talk Debaar##28032
    ..accept Venture Co. Misadventure##12524
    step //278
    <snip>

Why don't you have us going back to Dalaran, talking to Archmage Pentarus again and getting his free flight that starts the chain to open up the Sholazar flight point?

.talk Archmage Pentarus##28160
    ..accept Where in the World is Hemet Nesingwary?##12521

i can't get him to do this. i can get a flight. but when i get to the guy in the tree i can't do anything without the archmage's quest. what to do?

Comment

Sounds like a reputation problem. Go into your Dynamic Progression section of the guide options, un-check all 4 boxes, and adjust the slider to 80. Then go back and select the 60-62 guide and right click the next step button to allow the guide to search for any quests it might have skipped before. Do any of the quests it might have skipped and this should build your reputation to where it needs to be. I'd suggest leaving the Dynamic Progression settings to this until you move to Northrend, at which point you can feel free to put them back to where they were. Northrend quests aren't as heavily reputation based as the ones in Outlands.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Ain't Goin to Goa

Warlord Dar'toon has no quest for me--do I go back to a previous step? It could be that I missed some of them as the guide has the sometimes unsettling trick of suddenly skipping ahead from one or two to many steps. I will work on this and hope for the best. I appreciate your advice; it makes a great deal of sense. Thank you.
        Pengam
        Last edited by pengam; October 9, 2010, 01:36 PM. Reason: incorrect punctuation

Comment

Just try what I have posted there and after going and doing all those quests that the guide skipped the first time if you still have problems let us know.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
          X