All Flight Path guide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All Flight Path guide?

Was curious if this was ever addressed or possible? Yes most stuff in ICC is easier to just fly straight on a mount from A to B, but i like to be lazy at times. and not just ICC but all other zones as well. Just curious. Thanks

I have wondered the same since some of the FPs (such as in the basin) require a couple quests to get. Or at least that is what I read but yet to take the time and do.
    Cairne Realm
    Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
    Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
    Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Comment

You are correct about Sholazar.

Sholazar Basin
      Several quests are required to unlock the two flight points in Sholazar Basin.

Icecrown
      You have to open Shadow Vault with several quests that begin and end with Thassarian on the airship to get that flight point and I think the one at Death's End (halfway down the western side of Icecrown below the castle).
      You have to do the Into the Breach quest line to open the two southern flight points (just down below from Dalaran and over the hill).

Storm Peaks
      You have to do a long set of quests in order to get the flight point open from Sons of Hodir.

I think all the rest should be immediately available if you can get to them.

Comment

Cool, so from your list I am only missing one of the Basin FPs
        Cairne Realm
        Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
        Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
        Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Comment

Working...
        X