I'm kinda lost here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm kinda lost here

Hello guys, I'm a new member to zygor guide, bought both alliance and horde lvling guide and am willing to buy more guides in the future if I can really get the best out of it. I started lvling my paladin and brought it up to lvl 15 with the zygor guide, then I decided to run some dungeons as a tank to get some full gear and now I'm at lvl 20. I don't know what I should do to get on track with the lvling guide, and it also does not seem to do my lvl 20 class quest... I also like to do some dungeons and BG, so I don't see how I could use Zygor guide now as my tool for quests, while I do some dungeons and pvp alternatively... Is there a way? Please feed me in!

The SIS feature of the guide will have it automatically skip steps that aren't needed when you get ahead of the guide. It will have you complete the quests you're already working on and any quests that unlock other quests. At the lower levels you won't see it skip a whole lot because there are a lot of chain quests that need to be done but don't worry, the guide will get caught up to you eventually. Just keep doing what the guide says and you'll be fine.

As for the class quest, not all class quests are included with the guides because not all of them have rewards that are needed for solo leveling. The guides were designed with solo leveling in mind so unless it's useful to you solo, it's not in the guide.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Alright, I need to learn it better probably, but tell me about this SIS thing you're talking about, cause I'm at lvl 20, and it did not automatically jump anything, it still shows lvl 20 steps!

Comment

There's some good general information and a video about the SIS here: http://www.zygorguides.com/help/sis.php

Also, for more in depth explanations about the settings for the SIS (Dynamic Progression in the options) check this page: http://www.zygorguides.com/help/dynamic.php
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I did the same thing with another toon, got bored of that class. Then I found a Lvl 76 DK. So I thought get it to 80 just to get it over with. SIS works perfectly with it.

Comment

Working...
          X