What do I do!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do I do!

So at level 68 I foolishly ignored the guide and went to northrend. I skipped the guide to Northrend 70-72 and was on step 92. From there i couldn't pick up any quests (level 69 needed 70) so i went back to the 68-70 guide and skipped to mid point 69. I then dinged to 70 just literally 10 minutes ago and i'm in northrend (point 98.) and am now BEHIND the guide! What do I do!?

Originally posted by nobbynobnobs View Post
    So at level 68 I foolishly ignored the guide and went to northrend. I skipped the guide to Northrend 70-72 and was on step 92. From there i couldn't pick up any quests (level 69 needed 70) so i went back to the 68-70 guide and skipped to mid point 69. I then dinged to 70 just literally 10 minutes ago and i'm in northrend (point 98.) and am now BEHIND the guide! What do I do!?
    Complete all the steps for the level your on and when you get to a "You should now be level X if not grind a little" and then run random dungeons, bgs, or just grind until you level and continue on with the guide.

Comment

You're behind the guide in terms of XP or steps?

If it's XP, join a battleground or run an instance and they'll catch you up with the guide

Comment

Originally posted by Bomyne View Post
        You're behind the guide in terms of XP or steps?

If it's XP, join a battleground or run an instance and they'll catch you up with the guide
        basically, exp

Comment

Run dungeons to get you caught up, and grind the mobs while you wait.
          I did that once with my druid.... once.
          Never again.
          "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

that happened to me to so i did dungeons and stuff and you know what in 2 hours i dinged to 80

Comment

Working...
            X