OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting Exalted Reputation with all Regions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting Exalted Reputation with all Regions?

how can i get exalted with all regions? exactly what certain quests?

im level 74. is it too late to go back and do them?

Going on the assumption that you are referring to the five home cities, you can raise your rep one of two ways. You can go back and do quests that you skipped while leveling or you can turn in a lot of cloth, and I do mean a lot of cloth.
    My tanks:
    Losfer 110 Tauren Protection Paladin Area 52
    Prassan 110 Tauren Guardian Druid Area 52
    Theomach 102Tauren Protection Warrior Hyjal
    Paschendale 100 Night Elf Brewmaster Monk Sargeras
    Shangol 100 Troll Blood Death Knight Area 52
    Nassic 100 Blood Elf Vengeance Demon Hunter

My DPS:
    Kastenessen 100 Human Fire Mage Sargeras
    Thoraynayla 110 Orc Marksmanship Hunter Arear 52
    Findail 101 Forsaken Destruction Warlock Area 52

Comment

There's a great "home cities" rep guide that comes with the Dailies and Events Guide. Takes you through each of the low-level areas for each city and gets you close to exalted with each one. Doing the Argent Tournament Crusader title dailies will then get you the rest of the way.

If you do the AT dailies, by the time you get the Crusader title you will have raised your rep by 10,000 with each city.

Comment

Originally posted by mzanker View Post
        There's a great "home cities" rep guide that comes with the Dailies and Events Guide. Takes you through each of the low-level areas for each city and gets you close to exalted with each one. Doing the Argent Tournament Crusader title dailies will then get you the rest of the way.

If you do the AT dailies, by the time you get the Crusader title you will have raised your rep by 10,000 with each city.

It would be greatly appreciated if someone could list the full name of the Home Cities Rep guide. I looked for it yesterday in my guides and could not see it.

Greatly appreciated

Comment

I believe that was in the Icecrown section of the Dailies guides in a sub-menu. It's named Home Cities Exhalted so once you're in the right menu it's easy to spot it.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
          X