Im i using the guide right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im i using the guide right?

My total play time is 2 days and 7 hours and im level 31 my brother who is not using the guide has reched the same level in 1 day and 14 hours so am i using the guide wrong by killing greens and yellow? please help

Only do what the guide tells you to do. The green and yellow named mobs won't attack you so you can ignore them unless you need to kill them for a quest the guide wants you to do. If you stop to kill everything in your way while heading to a waypoint location you'll end up wasting a whole lot of time. Also, your first time using the guides you often won't see the lightning speeds if you're still fairly new to WoW simply because you're still learning the game and how to play your class.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

i am fairly new to the guide and im still levleing pretty fast. thanks for info all just try not to waste time that much so thanks!

Comment

Yeah, don't be discouraged if you don't seem to be leveling as fast as you think your first time thru the guides. I think I took 12 days for my first level 80, but know it would have been a ton more time without the guides.

Anytime you have questions or concerns just post up and someone here will always be happy to help.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X