faster with 80?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

faster with 80?

I was just wandering if it would be faster questing with a lvl 80 or a group? because most of the quest ive been getting are non killing quest. btw im lvl 71
    realm: vashj
    battlegroup: whirlwind

It could be.

Remember that if you group with someone, the XP is shared, even if the toon is an 80.

I would like to know where in the guide you are atm. At level 69, 70, ???
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

im at 71, exactly 68% to lvl 72 (not sure how ik that because my servers down :P)

Comment

He meant what level does the guide say you should be.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
          He meant what level does the guide say you should be.
          No i ment what he was saying... sorry if its hard to understand what im saying, not to bright in making sense....

^whole thing probly didn't make sense right there^

Comment

Cabby likes to do that. You get used to him.
            He is very helpful and knowledgeable about leveling a toon though, so I cant bash him.
            Damnit.

Seriously; Cabby is one of the best in here. I poke him sometimes. Got him to make an 80 that way, finally.
            "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

If you are playing with rested bonus it shouldn't matter if you are in a group.
              When doing "collect 100 of this item" quests it can be a pain if two people are doing the quest together as there may be too few mobs available. On the other hand two people kill monsters faster. And in Sholazar you will be faster with a group

When you are doing your quests and a level 80 char helps you it shouldn't be a problem. Just take a look at the experience you gain for a monster when you are alone and when you are in the group.

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
                If you are playing with rested bonus it shouldn't matter if you are in a group.
                When doing "collect 100 of this item" quests it can be a pain if two people are doing the quest together as there may be too few mobs available. On the other hand two people kill monsters faster. And in Sholazar you will be faster with a group

When you are doing your quests and a level 80 char helps you it shouldn't be a problem. Just take a look at the experience you gain for a monster when you are alone and when you are in the group.
                Its only like a half difrence and most of the time when im doing the guide i get ahead of it because i have to kill mobs that attack me which my friend kills em and protects me why ill do the quest, well ill cont when my realm gets back up!!! :P 1 more hour :P.

Comment

Haha, yeah I finally got an 80 Alliance toon. Now I'm off playing Horde toons.
                  My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Personally I find that questing solo is faster. I tried to quest with an 80 but I ran out of quests at about 78 (starting at 70). When I run solo I always seem to hit 80 before I finish the Storm Peaks section.

Comment

The best thing to do if you have an 80 friend is hit some of the instance and group quests that are hard to do solo but give you nice gear. Then take the nice gear and rip through the Zygor quest line solo.

Comment

For questing I find solo can be faster at times but having a level 80 friend help can be faster at other times. The kill 8 X or collect 10 Y can go faster with help. I find the difference depends upon who is helping. If I get a friend on Vent and they are on the ball they can help but if they are not paying 100% attention they can slow me down. So in the end I think it just depends upon who is giving the help.

Pre level 60 I found having level 80s run through instances is faster. Post level 60 again it depends on the friend and their ability to run the instance quickly.
                        Cairne Realm
                        Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
                        Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
                        Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Comment

Working...
                        X