Ahead of the guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heh, I guess I was not as good at explaining myself as I had intended

My previous post was NOT intended as a complaint but simply more as an informational post. There is a lot of people skipping (or at least asking about skipping) sections of the guide and as I am constantly skipping I thought I would chime in my $0.02 which is "skipping sections is not as fluid as seemingly presented here."

Since this is just a game and as such NOT complicated (accept this, kill 10 of those, go there and turn in) this is not a major ordeal in my mind and I'll keep going down the road I am on. I simply wanted to warn people who do not understand the game and/or are new. My fiancée's daughter just started playing and I would also not suggest she skip sections of the guide at all because she would be lost
    Cairne Realm
    Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
    Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
    Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Comment

Levelling too high

Hi, I bought this guide a while back and swear by it. I have levelled my DK to 80 and other buds in my guild from lvl 1 and he is now a 45 human rogue from Shu'Halo realm like me. We noticed the same thing that we are doing 39-40 requests and follow to guide to the T. However, my little friend is obsessed with running the Stocks and DM, so he got a little ahead of the game. I know people state, skip zones and move ahead, however, I waste more time especially on chain quests or not being able to do stuff from before, because there was an entire zone that was skipped. I am dedicated to staying with the spirit of the guide and follow suit, however my young friend gets impatient when we were doing low level quests and getting 25xp for the kill.. with no crit whatsoever...

Comment

RAF and the guidee

If you are dual boxing AND RAF (which I suppose many do) then be prepared for the guide to get a little out of synch.

I have just bought the guide, and find this is the case from 1-20

the 3x XP makes the 0-60 part SOOO quick that the guide is perhaps not the best thing to use. It's possible, after all, to 0-60 in about 25 hours play with the RAF bonus.

Skip zones, and resynch the guide often and you'll be fine.
        The from 60 onwards (RAF XP bonus only goes to level 60) the guide seems flipping brilliant, and a pair of characters do just fine following it to the letter.

If you were really MB'ing (say 5 chars at once) then I don't know what would happen.

Fun though!

Scritty

Comment

Working...
        X