No announcement yet.

Todays patch ruined everything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally the changes bring a bit of the old "this is something new" feeling back. You have to explore new abilities, talents and glyphs.
    If you already have many different classes it may be a bit work to figure everything out (I have 9 classes at level 80, my hunter is 72) and if you are on max level and were extensiveliy raiding you'll have to spend some time to learn how to play. But in a few weeks you'll not think about how it was before.
    I only tried the retribution paladin and fury warrior and both are still fun, especially the paladin with his new mechanics.

Comment

Apart from the fact that I've got to haul ass back to my nearest trainer from IC to learn a batch of new skills, I'm pretty happy with my lvl80 BM spec Hunter. The new focus mechanic is pretty neat and the the fact I no longer need to splash out gold for ammo makes me happy

My 'lock seems much more powerful post patch than he was before - mana regen is definitely quicker than it was, and the demonology build - courtesy of Zygor - works very well.

I've yet to play my DK or warrior post patch so I don't know what's going on with them yet, although there's lots of wailing going on that tanks don't hold/gain aggro quickly enough. We shall see

Comment

Oh, don't get me wrong. I'm all for the major changes - except perhaps moving hunters from mana to energy and getting rid of volley, using a positively lame excuse. It's the myriad of small things I'm fed up with.

Small things like not being able to remove a buff by right-clicking on it (so what if we blew their stupid mohawk add campaign away by auto-removing the buff). Things that no longer work, because they don't work with addon authors, but rather seem to work against them. Things that they try to superceed with their own lame attempts, like new party/raid frames, and those ridiculous lack-of-power auras they've come up with. Like the way they changed the chat frames a few patches back, like ..., like ..., like ..., ad nauseam.

I'm especially pissed about how they constantly nerf all challenges in the game, like e.g. making all adds in the starting areas neutral, like clearing the aggro table on Lord Marrowgar, like countless other things they've dumbed down.
        QQ

The CIA deliberately spread misinformation that tin-foil hats prevent mind control.
        The horrible truth is, that tinfoil hats enable mind control.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

Working...
        X