How do you sync the guide with lvl 71

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you sync the guide with lvl 71

I Have a lvl 71 human warrior. Im wondering how i sync the guide so i know what im doing and where to gooo? It doesnt seem to be working

Thanks

Nick
    Level 77 Human Warrior - The Venture Co

In the options of the guide go to dynamic progress tab and make sure all four boxes like skip impossible steps is checked and the level ahead is set to 0. Then on the guide make sure it's on step one level one. Then right click the down arrow and it should start fast forwarding and catch up to you.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks for your reply, but i cannot find the dynamic progress tab? Where abouts is it? Ive looked in the options and still cant see it?

Thanks

Nick

Comment

Sorry if I wasn't clear enough. Try this thread it will explain it alot better than I will:
        http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3736
        I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
        Twitter @Chaos5061.
        Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Make sure you have the guide enabled in your addons (lower left button on character screen). In game:

1. Access game menu by hitting Esc
          2. Click Interface
          3. Click on the Addons tab
          4. Scroll to Zygor Guides Viewer
          5. Click the + sign beside it.
          6. There should be 4-5 options there. Dynamic Progress should be the second option. Click on that one.
          7. There are two ways to do this: To Enable SIS: Skip impossible steps checked, Skip travel steps checked, the other two (I forgot off the top of my head because I haven't been in the options for the guides in 6 weeks) should be checked and the levels ahead slider should be set to 0.
          8. If you want to experience every possible quest in the guides, disable SIS and uncheck everything. Your levels ahead slider bar should be set to 80 to experience everything.

Hope this helps.
          My avatar is an actual photo of me. Nice or ugly?

Comment

Actually, since it's a lvl 71 character that you want to sync you can just simplify everything. Hover your mouse over the guide window title bar and click the little gear that rolls out from the right. Go to the leveling guides section and select the 70-72 guide. Just start following it from step 1 of the 70-72 section and it will automatically skip stuff you might have already done.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks for the help everyone. Im just off to college but will try the suggestions when i get back.

Thanks

Nick

Comment

Working...
              X