Just to let you know...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to let you know...

I just wanted to let you know that quest level 62-64 #47 Talk to Lethyn Moonfire...He does not have a question mark above his head and I am level 64...

I think I might have found the problem....I am not friendly with Cenarion Expedition

Originally posted by sbpbp View Post
    I just wanted to let you know that quest level 62-64 #47 Talk to Lethyn Moonfire...He does not have a question mark above his head and I am level 64...
    Check that quest in wowhead.com to see if it is part of a chain you missed/skipped.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Originally posted by Kamchak View Post
      Check that quest in wowhead.com to see if it is part of a chain you missed/skipped.

No it is the very start of the quest....But I think I need to be friends with Cenarion Expedition

Comment

The guides have a small problem when it comes to the reputation based quests in Outlands. For now my suggestion would be to adjust the SIS slider up to 80 and then go back to the 60-62 guide, step 1, and do any quests that the guide might have skipped. Keep the slider at 80 until you finish with Outlands then set it back to normal for Northrend.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X