Several steps being skipped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Several steps being skipped

This is more a FYI, and may or may not be a problem.

I am an Alliance level 39 Dark Elf Hunter, when I completed Step 104, the guide skipped all the way to step 115.

I was able to click the step back button to step 105 and then continue, but later when I handed in the next quest, it skipped forward again, so I had to back-up again.

I have also noticed since the patch that when a quest is turned in, and there is a follow-up quest from the same NPC, sometimes, the handed in quest will stay blue in the guide, although the newly picked up quest is green. The guide does not move forward, so I have been clicking the next step button.

I am enjoying your guide, it is great. Well worth the investment.
    JhfDabit (Sentinels)

When the guide skips blue line stuff just allow it to skip and keep following the guide. This is the guide attempting to catch up to your level so that you get better XP. When you manually back up and take quests that it wants you to skip then it will mess with the guides a little like you noticed. Best advice, trust the guide and allow it to do what it wants for skipping.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Hi Cabby,

thanks for the quick response. Ok, i'll let it be the boss - lol.
      JhfDabit (Sentinels)

Comment

This can often confuse new users to the guide, but it does work great and saves a lot of time.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X