Shaman Guide – Totems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shaman Guide – Totems?

I am leveling a Draenei and went through the 1-13 guide perfectly. I know from reading other forums and such that a Shaman learns to use totems through quests. The first two totems, Earth and Fire, are learned during the Draenei 1-13 stage of the guide. The remaining two totems are learned from quests not listed in the guide as the guide switches to generic leveling and is not class specific: Water at level 20 and Air at level 30. Are there any plans to change this so Shammys won’t have to remember to go off guide to get these 2 totems? Totems are an integral part of being a Shaman. If it's too much to redo the guide, maybe put a reminder to go get the last two totems before the guide switches over to the main generic guides?

Thanks!

I see that the Water quest line is in the 25-30 section of the guides and the Air is in the 30-35 section of the guides. The reason for the delay on the Water quests may be one of two reasons. First, and most likely, reason is that it used to be that you couldn't do the quest until 25, but has been changed in some patch (these guides were created quite a while ago). Second reason could be that it's easier to complete the quest at a later level. Either way, be assured that these class specific quests are in the main guide, just you'll only see them if you're the appropriate class.

Also, the 1-13 section you followed was only race specific. That section of the guide contains many quests that you didn't see that were only for other classes as well. It's all very well integrated.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Awesome! Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X