Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

80 - 85 Question

Good evening,

First of all, I purchased the alliance levelling guide about 2 years ago and now I have 2 accounts 20 charecters in total and i just cant help it i love levelling toons. I even managed to convince my wife to play, and she hated playing when we first played wow, she hated trying to find where to go what to do .

Zygors saved the day, my wife now plays happily with no worries about what to do when to go some where. ( shame shes not doing housework the same way) LOL just kidding. It makes my levelling sessions sooooo easy i just love it too.

Anyway on to the question

Not sure if theres been this question raised yet.

I have the original guide and can see from the members section theres a small upgrade fee for the new guide, not a problem there I apreciate how much work has gone into this. I was just wondering will this upgrade cover 80-85 when it becomes availabel in December as well ?

Yes, the upgrade fee covers the 2 new races and the 80-85 content.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by jewsburymark View Post
      Good evening,

First of all, I purchased the alliance levelling guide about 2 years ago and now I have 2 accounts 20 charecters in total and i just cant help it i love levelling toons. I even managed to convince my wife to play, and she hated playing when we first played wow, she hated trying to find where to go what to do .

Zygors saved the day, my wife now plays happily with no worries about what to do when to go some where. ( shame shes not doing housework the same way) LOL just kidding. It makes my levelling sessions sooooo easy i just love it too.

Anyway on to the question

Not sure if theres been this question raised yet.

I have the original guide and can see from the members section theres a small upgrade fee for the new guide, not a problem there I apreciate how much work has gone into this. I was just wondering will this upgrade cover 80-85 when it becomes availabel in December as well ?
      Yes it will cover the 80-85 for the guide you bought horde or alliance when available with the cata release.
      I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
      Twitter @Chaos5061.
      Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by jewsburymark View Post
        theres a small upgrade fee for the new guide, not a problem there I apreciate how much work has gone into this. I was just wondering will this upgrade cover 80-85 when it becomes availabel in December as well ?
        Yes if you bought our guides before October 7th than getting the upgrade to your account will cover all of the new Cataclysm content.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Amazing

Number one YEEEEHAAAAAA, superb cant wait to use the new guides from tomorrow.

Number two, Damn that was a fast response to to my question.

Keep up the great work

Comment

Free upgrades?

I was pretty certain that when i bought this guide i was buying free upgrades/dates to it. Not sure why i need to spend half of what i paid for 80lvls to get 5 more.

Comment

Originally posted by v3700 View Post
              I was pretty certain that when i bought this guide i was buying free upgrades/dates to it. Not sure why i need to spend half of what i paid for 80lvls to get 5 more.
              It's just like if you want a new OS for you computer. Example Vista to 7.
              Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

V3700 u get free updates for the guide u bought not UPGRADES to new content!
                Is blizzard given u cata for free? Or just patches for the games u alrdy bought?
                Enjoy
                LIGHTINGHOOF-US-RPPVP
                Dwarf Shaman-Shamme 90 Elemental/Resto
                Nelf Rouge-Legolys 90 Sub/Ass
                Pandarian Monk-Phood 90 Windwalker/Brewmaster
                Nelf Druid-Ornek 85 Boomkin/Bear
                Nelf DK-Zgknight 85 Blood/NA
                Draenei Hunter-Bowz 85 MM/Survival
                Worgen Priest-Loyder 85 Disc/Shadow
                Gnome Warlock-Lotzadots 85 Destro/NA
                Dwarf Paladin-Buradin 85 Prot/Ret
                Gnome Mage-Zygors 70 Arcane/NA
                Nelf Warrior-Talifan 61 Prot/NA

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
                  Yes if you bought our guides before October 7th than getting the upgrade to your account will cover all of the new Cataclysm content.
                  I am a bit confused, if you had the original guide before Oct 7th or if you "upgraded" as in if you pre-ordered Cata portion before then?

Comment

If you bought the guide before Oct. 7 you must pre order the upgrade to get the 80-85 section and the new races starting zones.
                    Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Hi I have another question regarding 80-85 content,

I think i read "5 new guides" for the 80-85 content, would you care to expand on this? Does it mean that you can choose which of the level 81 zones you start in? I'm mainly asking as I am quite keen on seeing Hyjal first from a lore perspective. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos5061 View Post
                        If you bought the guide before Oct. 7 you must pre order the upgrade to get the 80-85 section and the new races starting zones.
                        Right. I was curious if you had to have preordered before Oct. 7 to get the update at launch of Cata for the 80-85 zones. Didn't know if was some perk or w/e for preordering early. I guess, my question would be, as long as you preorder the new Zygor guide for the new zones, will you be able to have the updated guide for the lauch of Cata on Dec. 7th, 12:00 PST to get started leveing?

Comment

If you're eligible to get the Cata guides (i.e. you've upgraded or it was part of the guide purchase) it's expected that the guides should be available for updating at about the same time that Cata goes live.
                          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
                          X