Something odd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something odd

Im at step 67 for the 20-25 guide and for some reason i can not accept Rebels Without a Clue i have auto accept quests on the quest does not even show up. Any clues?

Right now the auto accept doesn't work for all quests. The team is working on it.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Yeah but it doesnt even show up even if i can click accept it like the quest giver doesnt even give it ill check it again today.

Comment

The sis function is disabled. So on some quests you may have to just click on the thing it wants you to do. Also you may want to go into the options of the zygor guide and go in to the tab dynamic progress there will be 4 check boxes and a slider at the top of the page. Make sure that the boxes are unchecked and that the slider is all the way to the right. This should make some of the problems with the guide go away for now.
        Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Alright did that I think its just a blizzard problem lot of the quests a buggy I've heard so I'm think thats it. Simply because every site I know says that sister elsington gives the quest could just be bugged right now making it not show up on the quest she gives. Ha I got it I went and talked to the person were you turn in that quest accepted the quest your suppose to accept after you turn it in and ran back and it was just fine so might been bugged for the time thanks for the helpful suggestions.
          Last edited by waterlord536; November 26, 2010, 12:14 PM. Reason: Figured it out

Comment

Can't get most of quests.

I'm finding a similar problem where I'm trying to follow along the quests and most of the quest givers won't give me a quest. It's frustrating! I skip that quest and move on but MOST of the quests I cannot do, even though I go through the steps on many, I just don't get the drop since I could not accept the quest, and I move on to the next one. What do I need to do to fix this? I'm hoping that I can catch up to where I can do all the quests but so far, not happening in 3 or 4 levels!

Comment

Originally posted by glacy1 View Post
              I'm finding a similar problem where I'm trying to follow along the quests and most of the quest givers won't give me a quest. It's frustrating! I skip that quest and move on but MOST of the quests I cannot do, even though I go through the steps on many, I just don't get the drop since I could not accept the quest, and I move on to the next one. What do I need to do to fix this? I'm hoping that I can catch up to where I can do all the quests but so far, not happening in 3 or 4 levels!
              Zygor's post in this thread maybe able to help you: http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...the-guide-quot
              Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Options?

Originally posted by chaos5061 View Post
                Also you may want to go into the options of the zygor guide and go in to the tab dynamic progress there will be 4 check boxes and a slider at the top of the page. Make sure that the boxes are unchecked and that the slider is all the way to the right.
                I looked for that and could not find it. Please help..

Comment

In the game on the minimap button right click it. Hit the little plus sign next to the Zygor Guides Viewer.Click on the Dynamic Progress. Uncheck all four check boxes and slide the slider all the way to the right.
                  Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Right click on the Z icon on your mini map, click the '+' beside Zygor Guides Viewer on the left, click on Dynamic Progression, un-check the 4 boxes, adjust the slider all the way to the right, click OK.
                    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

that helped.

Thanks, that helped. I am questing along now and I expect that I will be synced in no time.

Comment

Two problems . . . this one, the Rebels without a clue being unavailable and the second . . . Zygor mini-map button . . . doesn't exist. I have Bartender loaded, which I use for vision issues (bigger buttons, better placement). Looks to be a conflict.

Comment

The Rebels Without a Clue quest is a breadcrumb quest and is mutually exclusive with the Hero's Call: Northern Stranglethorn Vale! quest. It's possible you have the Hero's Call quest so the Rebels quest won't be available. Even if you don't have the Hero's Call quest it's ok if this one is not available because it's not needed to keep questing since it's just a breadcrumb quest.

For the mini map icon, please move your Bartender mini map icon and you'll see the Zygor mini map icon under the Bartender one.
                          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
                          X