Missing NPC's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing NPC's?

Ok so I log into my lvl 20 priest to get back to work on her only to find there are missing npc's in Red Ridge where Zygor tells you to go! There is supposed to be a npc up where the new flight point is in Red Ridge and I worked my way passed the elites only to find once I got there as I said...no npc...Is Zygor broken now? *sad*

It could be a wrong coordinate in the guides or Blizzard doesn't have those NPCs in yet until Dec. 7th. I'd probably be willing to bet it's just wrong coordinates.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
      It could be a wrong coordinate in the guides or Blizzard doesn't have those NPCs in yet until Dec. 7th. I'd probably be willing to bet it's just wrong coordinates.
      Could be the coordinate because the guide sent me to another area in Red Ridge looking for the same non-existent npc or maybe it is just Blizz messing around and not adding all npc's til the 7th...darn doesn't make picking up and lvling easier for a time. But I shall wait and see! Thanks for the prompt reply!

Comment

Do you use the built in waypoint arrow or TomTom? It seems TomTom is mostly broken with the patch. NPCs in Dalaran are 5000 meters away from the city. Maybe related to version conflicts with libraries TomTom needs and other addons load newer libraries which are incompatible with TomTom.

Comment

I had some what issue with NPC "Rhea" during following 45-50 guide. What i did was at level 50, i went through all quest listed one by one and once i did that guide did point to right position of the npc because she was part of chain quest which had to be done before, i would suggest if you can look up the chain quest listing if any.

Comment

For me, Rhea (the dragon disguised as the goblin, right?) was in the right spot as the guide and "GPS Arrow" said.

But there are other encounters of the needed NPC located somewhere else.

A quick look around the general area usually finds them.

And from reading here and other places, this is something of Blizz's doing and not a problem in/with the ZG's.

Comment

Working...
            X