OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Zone Will Zygor have you Quest first in Cata?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Zone Will Zygor have you Quest first in Cata?

Hello, I am curious what zone zygor will have you quest in first for Cata: Vash or Hyjal? It is important because I am trying for a realm first 85 and would like to use Zygor for that purpose, but I don't know if going to Hyjal will be good since horde is 3to1 ratio on my server and I would like to do Vash with less people.

Um that's a toughie. Zygor intially said you would go to Hyjal. The he later said he would put in to let the player choose but I don't know if he has put that in or not yet. Or if it will be at a later date. Zygor is the only one who can really answer that right now.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I believe that he said the option for starting zones would not be in by the time Cata is released, but there is a way for you to kind of 'pick' which one you want. Basically, if you don't want to start in Hyjal, just scroll forward thru the 80-82 (or whatever it will be called) guide until you find the first steps for getting sent to Vash. Then after you've finished with Vash you can go back to the beginning of the guide for Hyjal.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Of course he could make it easy and they could be two seperate guides. And you would just select the Hyjal or Vash'jir guide through the guide selection.
        I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
        Twitter @Chaos5061.
        Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I have done both Hijal and Vash'jir today. They are intense and quite a rush. I would recommend doing both zones on your toon, if you can.
          Man this is a blast!
          "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

I see someone has been off playing while I'm here answering posts.

I'll get there eventually.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
            X