Cabby you are cheasing me off!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cabby you are cheasing me off!!

instead of closing threads and posting comments which do not help, would you please so kind and post a link to where this problem is discussed...

i love zygor guides and am a happy customer but it seems to me that less time spent on making videos and more time on working off the buglist would have been better....

maybe a warning should have been posted to make sure your customers would have not updated their guides just yet would have been nice, 'cause the way it is now i am screwed..if have paid good money and have no product i can use....

i would have been just as happy waiting to update instead of not being able to carry on my leveling...

We have a Cataclysm/Zygor event planned this evening and sofar it is not looking good...

Andy

It's all fixed now so shhh...
    LIGHTINGHOOF-US-RPPVP
    Dwarf Shaman-Shamme 90 Elemental/Resto
    Nelf Rouge-Legolys 90 Sub/Ass
    Pandarian Monk-Phood 90 Windwalker/Brewmaster
    Nelf Druid-Ornek 85 Boomkin/Bear
    Nelf DK-Zgknight 85 Blood/NA
    Draenei Hunter-Bowz 85 MM/Survival
    Worgen Priest-Loyder 85 Disc/Shadow
    Gnome Warlock-Lotzadots 85 Destro/NA
    Dwarf Paladin-Buradin 85 Prot/Ret
    Gnome Mage-Zygors 70 Arcane/NA
    Nelf Warrior-Talifan 61 Prot/NA

Comment

Yeah, what's up??

I posted my thread right after the update came out and didn't work, but was told there were already larger threads concerning the same topic. I couldn't find one before posting mine. Would you please be so kind as to tell me where the other threads were so I can review them??

Comment

All anyone had to do was to click the words 'New Posts' directly below 'Leveling' at the top of the page and you should have been able to see within the first 5 entries both of those threads I was referring to. I'm sorry if I've upset you, but when the forums are being hammered by a few hundred people at once all posting the same thing and lagging the forums I have a tendency to just close the odd threads to help keep everything organized. If you don't want me to close your posts in the future please consider using that 'New Posts' link or the 'Advanced Search' link to the right of it under the 'Support' link.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Couldn't find any

Sorry Cabby, couldn't find any when I logged on. I admit there was some lag loading the forums. However, some customer service training might help. I've been a loyal customer, and the original response I received was curt and less than helpful.

Comment

Working...
          X