Randomly fast forwarding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Randomly fast forwarding

Was in hyjal when it started fast forwarding for no reason. It's since sent me to the water world, and it it does is fast forward me from flight patch to flight path.. Working as intended?

It's already a known issue. It was announced that the SIS still wasn't fully functional.

If all you want is to get the guide to stop skipping, go into the Zygor options and in the Dynamic Progression section un-check all 4 boxes and move the slider all the way to the right.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Should I follow the suggestion and skip stuff? If it's more efficient, then by all means

Comment

Don't skip stuff, would probably just mess you up more.

Comment

Bah, I can't do anything in Uldum... I gotta go back to Hyjal,. All this wasted time is going to cost me server first now.. . Oh well, thank you Cabby.

Comment

This might be worth a sticky for today, just so people know it's an issue. I lost a few hours to it, came here because I was wondering what was up. Glad to know it's already on the fix list.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
              It's already a known issue. It was announced that the SIS still wasn't fully functional.

If all you want is to get the guide to stop skipping, go into the Zygor options and in the Dynamic Progression section un-check all 4 boxes and move the slider all the way to the right.
              I followed these steps and and it's still skipping through the blue quests. What I'm noticing is that there's over 1200+ steps to the 80 guide. It's like no one made the 81-85 section labels so the SIS is seeing the whole guide as 80 and trying to skip everything to get to the 81, 82 etc. guides. I'm 81 right now and it went through the whole guide now and started back at step 1 of the 80 guide. I hope this helps you quickly fix it for us.

Comment

You should also move the slider to allow levels ahead to the maximum.

Comment

Kennedcx, if you followed my instructions then there would be no blue quests.

Comment

Working...
                  X