Advancing through quests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advancing through quests

While I can appreciate how it's supposed to work, but this auto forwarding through quests I don't need is frustrating the heck out of me. Yes, I do like the idea of skipping quests that aren't worth as much, but as it is now, it'll forward to me a spot and tell me to go somewhere, without giving me any additional information like how to get there.

Let me clarify: Right after hitting lvl 81, it jumps by many quests and has me go to Stormwind. Then I'm supposed to go do another quests out in the underwater area (sorry, haven't learned the names yet). Now I have no idea how to get there. I look on the map, and figure out I can just fly across. Once there, I figure I need to go underwater to find the "cave" I'm supposed to go to. Again, I have no idea how to get the speed others have underwater, no idea where to buy the seahorses I see, no idea where the flightpaths are, etc.... Skipping through these quests is a good idea, but so much important detail is left out, it's more frustrating than it's worth.

It was announced with the 3.0 guide release that the SIS still was not fully functional.

To get the guides to stop skipping go to the Dynamic Progression section of the guide options, uncheck all 4 boxes, and adjust the slider all the way to the right. After you do that just go back to where it started all the skipping and continue following the guide.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
    X