Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems you have the guide set to allow no levels ahead and the guide skipped quests as you leveled to 81 earlier than the guide expects you to be.
    Go into the Zygor guide options, section dynamic progress and move the slider to 2-3. Then either go back in the guide or just reselect the guide to start over at step 1 and rightclick the next step button to fast forward to a point where you are told to get a quest you did not already do.

Comment

Found Different Location

Originally posted by albieandnikki View Post
      I love the Guide and I appreciate all of your work. I would like to say that Communication is KEY. Alliance Guide 169 Level 81...The NPC's are not there. I skipped to next quest 170 Level 81 and the NPC does not have the quest? At 171 Level 81 I accepeted the "Lost Wardens", however the second quest "Breakthrough" is not available as GUide states. What can I do?

The original location using the guide waypoints is incorrect.
      The Cords are: 19.5 - 37.9 for step 169 Level 81....Once I accepted there.. I have been able to obtain the 2 quest that were not showing prior.....

Comment

Eastern Kingdoms 35-40, Alliance, Step 70

In Western Plaguelands, Thasarrian won't dispense the following quests:

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=27163 - Brute Strength
        http://www.wowhead.com/quest=27162 - Scholomancer

Comment

Originally posted by sergenz1 View Post
          In Western Plaguelands, Thasarrian won't dispense the following quests:

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=27163 - Brute Strength
          http://www.wowhead.com/quest=27162 - Scholomancer
          You need a quest that leads you to Western Plaguelands. Either go back a few steps in the guide to Booty Bay and get the quest (I think it's at the flight point) or go to the board in a city and get the Hero's Call: Western Plaguelands quest. And go into the guide options, section dynamic progress and move the "allow levels ahead" slider a bit to the right (2-3 should be fine) if you did not already do this to prevent the guide from skipping too many and important quests.

Comment

kalimdor 45-50 bug crying violets

Just ran into a couple of issues and have not run across them being posted:
            kalimdor 45-50
            step 126 crying violets, 44,67 should be 41,57 (I may have those reversed)

step 127 says to turn into Greta Mosshoof at 44,61, but really need to turn into Andala shadevale at 36,58

step 128 says to talk to Farlus wildheart and accept Demon Prince, but I can't find this quest anywhere. - decided to call it a night at this point

I am running a worgen rogue, level 48

Comment

Originally posted by ric1016 View Post
              kalimdor 45-50
              step 126 crying violets, 44,67 should be 41,57 (I may have those reversed)
              Acording to wowhead the coordinates in the guide are OK, they are around the area at 44,67:
              http://www.wowhead.com/quest=28116

step 127 says to turn into Greta Mosshoof at 44,61, but really need to turn into Andala shadevale at 36,58
              Again the guide seems to be right with Greta Mosshoof as long as Blizzard did not change something that even wowhead does not know (see the above link).

step 128 says to talk to Farlus wildheart and accept Demon Prince, but I can't find this quest anywhere.
              There does not seem to be a prequest for this and the coordinates of the quest giver are correct. Maybe some phasing problem that is solved after leaving and entering the game again.

Comment

Help! No flight master!

Hi,

Level 82 Worgen Hunter - In Mt Hyjal
                After handing my quest to Choluna at step 137 of the I was told by SIS to go straight to step 240 and to get flight path from Althera. But there is no one on that island!

Help pls!

Comment

Originally posted by dollywolly View Post
                  Hi,

Level 82 Worgen Hunter - In Mt Hyjal
                  After handing my quest to Choluna at step 137 of the I was told by SIS to go straight to step 240 and to get flight path from Althera. But there is no one on that island!

Help pls!
                  You will want to go back to step 138 and continue from there. Also you may want to turn the SIS off until the new version of it is released. To turn it off right click the Zygor minimap button. Scroll to ZygorGuidesViewer and click the + sign. Click Dynamic Progress. Uncheck the three boxes and move the slider called levels ahead all the way to the right. You don't have to move the other slider.
                  I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
                  Twitter @Chaos5061.
                  Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Alliance Kalimdor levels 23-28

I an currently playing a Worgen Druid and the guide sent me to Astrannar. I am currently level 26.

I have noticed that starting at level 23 that the guide skipped a lot of steps. Then it told me that I should be level 25. Where are the level 24 quests? Why did it skip so many steps (which were blue)

Now at level 26, I am doing level 25 steps and it is again skipping a lot of steps (also blue) and telling me that I should be level 28! Where are the level 26 and 27 quests and again why did it skip so many steps.

The more i am using this guide the less I am liking it

Comment

soterius, the problem is that questing is very linear since Cataclysm. Go into the guide options, section dynamic progress and move the allow levels ahead slider to 5 and start at the beginning of the guide section you are in and before it started skipping.

Comment

crying violet change

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
                        Acording to wowhead the coordinates in the guide are OK, they are around the area at 44,67:

I checked the link and there is a new post 1am today stating that the location has changed, as has the NPC to turn talk to, but no coords. listed. Try 41,67.

Again the guide seems to be right with Greta Mosshoof as long as Blizzard did not change something that even wowhead does not know (see the above link).

There does not seem to be a prequest for this and the coordinates of the quest giver are correct. Maybe some phasing problem that is solved after leaving and entering the game again.
                        Logging out and back in did not fix, but I will try leaving felwood and returning to see if that will fix.

Comment

crying violet etc changes

Originally posted by Cartman View Post

Please see bug report below:

It seems that Andala Shadevale at 36,58 has most of this quest chaing now. I am still getting various errors from the guide, but still seem able to complete quests once I find them.

Date: 2011-02-10 23:17:53
                          ID: 1
                          Error occured in: Global
                          Count: 1
                          Message: ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua line 3483:
                          attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
                          Debug:
                          (tail call): ?
                          ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:3483: BugReport()
                          ZygorGuidesViewer\Options.lua:254:
                          ZygorGuidesViewer\Options.lua:254
                          [C]: ?
                          [string "safecall Dispatcher[3]"]:9:
                          [string "safecall Dispatcher[3]"]:5
                          ...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:797:
                          ...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:612
                          [C]: ?
                          [string "safecall Dispatcher[4]"]:9:
                          [string "safecall Dispatcher[4]"]:5
                          ...Ons\ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0.lua:314: Fire()
                          ...ewer\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIWidget-Button.lua:21:
                          ...ewer\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIWidget-Button.lua:19
                          AddOns:
                          Swatter, v3.2.3 (<%codename%>)
                          NPCScan, v4.0.3.5
                          NPCScanOverlay, v4.0.3.2
                          AucAdvanced, v5.9.4960 (WhackyWallaby)
                          AucDb, v5.1.DEV.3583
                          AucFilterBasic, v5.9.4960 (WhackyWallaby)
                          AucFilterOutlier, v5.9.4960.2531
                          AucMatchUndercut, v5.9.4960.2531
                          AucScanData, v5.9.4960 (WhackyWallaby)
                          AucStatClassic, v5.6.4424 (KangaII)
                          AucStatHistogram, v5.9.4960 (WhackyWallaby)
                          AucStatiLevel, v5.9.4960 (WhackyWallaby)
                          AucStatPurchased, v5.9.4960 (WhackyWallaby)
                          AucStatSales, v5.9.4960.2842
                          AucStatSimple, v5.9.4960 (WhackyWallaby)
                          AucStatStdDev, v5.9.4960 (WhackyWallaby)
                          AucStatWOWEcon, v5.9.4960.2530
                          AucUtilAHWindowControl, v5.9.4960.3311
                          AucUtilAppraiser, v5.9.4960.2530
                          AucUtilAskPrice, v5.9.4960.3175
                          AucUtilAutoMagic, v5.9.4960.3142
                          AucUtilCompactUI, v5.9.4960.2530
                          AucUtilEasyBuyout, v5.9.4960.3583
                          AucUtilFixAH, v5.9.4960 (WhackyWallaby)
                          AucUtilGlypher, v5.9.4960.2545
                          AucUtilItemSuggest, v5.9.4960.3108
                          AucUtilPriceLevel, v5.9.4960.2545
                          AucUtilScanButton, v5.9.4960.2530
                          AucUtilScanFinish, v5.9.4960.2530
                          AucUtilScanProgress, v5.9.4960.2530
                          AucUtilScanStart, v5.9.4960.4819
                          AucUtilSearchUI, v5.9.4960.3655
                          AucUtilSimpleAuction, v5.9.4960.4546
                          AucUtilVendMarkup, v5.9.4960.2530
                          Babylonian, v5.1.DEV.130
                          BeanCounter, v5.9.4960 (WhackyWallaby)
                          Configator, v5.1.DEV.282
                          DebugLib, v5.1.DEV.275
                          Gatherer, v3.2.3
                          Informant, v5.9.4960 (WhackyWallaby)
                          MapCoords, v0.8
                          SlideBar, v3.2.3 (<%codename%>)
                          Stubby, v5.9.4960 (WhackyWallaby)
                          ZygorGuidesViewer, v3.0
                          ZygorTalentAdvisor, v2.0.240
                          BlizRuntimeLib_enUS v4.0.6.40000 <us>
                          (ck=643)

Comment

Can you try using the Ace3 library as a spearate addon?
                            You can get it here:
                            http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ails/ace3.aspx

Comment

Name Error

I hope this is what you mean:
                              Name error: Step 192 in Kalimdor (11-20). States to go talk to Caylais Moonfeather. The person you need to talk to is Teldira Moonfesther. I am assuming you want us to talk to the Hippogryph master.
                              Lightbringer Server
                              [B]Zestina[/B]- [COLOR="Red"]Hunter [/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"][B]Lvl 96[/B][/COLOR]

Comment

Im levelling a hunter thats at level 38 and for some reason every time i accept a quest and do it then move onto the next one, i end up not being able to accept more quests so i skip so i can move on but the same thing happens down the line. any ideas?

thanks Shaun

Comment

Working...
                                X