Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's the skipping that's causing the problems. Best advice I could give would be to first go into the Dynamic Progression section of the guide options and adjust the slider up to 4 or 5. Then back up in the guide to the first step for entering the zone you're currently in, then go forward thru the guide making sure to do any quests that might have been previously skipped.

The team are working on an overhaul of the SIS which should eliminate these kinds of problems.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Alliance Levelling Guide, Dwarf & Gnome (5-15), step 155 asks you to accept the quest "Suddenly Murlocs" which has you talk to Cannary Caskshot who's in the Thelsamar inn.

However, the next step has you leaving Loch Modan for good and on to Redridge Mountains so you are never asked to complete the quest.

This is with version 3.0.1790.

Comment

Originally posted by mzanker View Post
        Alliance Levelling Guide, Dwarf & Gnome (5-15), step 155 asks you to accept the quest "Suddenly Murlocs" which has you talk to Cannary Caskshot who's in the Thelsamar inn.

However, the next step has you leaving Loch Modan for good and on to Redridge Mountains so you are never asked to complete the quest.

This is with version 3.0.1790.
        Thanks for letting us know about this. This will be fixed in the nextu update.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by ric1016 View Post
          Please see bug report below:

It seems that Andala Shadevale at 36,58 has most of this quest chaing now. I am still getting various errors from the guide, but still seem able to complete quests once I find them.
          Thanks, we'll check out this quest line to get it working up to date.

Comment

Northrend (74-76) step 342. The item to purchase is 1 Crystal Vial, not 1 Imbued Vial.

Comment

Thanks for the report, this will be reflected in our next update.

Comment

Doing RAF combos having some minor issues with the auto quest skipping, just marking areas that I am left manually skipping, not huge issues but would be nice to have looked into

Dranei 1-11
                step 121
                Talk to Gurf Accept Mulocs.... Why here? why now?
                not available, assuming prereq quest incomplete, long time since done but isnt there a quest to be able to understand them
                step 126
                loc coords is a murloc spawn area, no blood elfs in area to kill for objective

***updated to lastest version as of Fri 2/18 after completing this part, may or may not be fixed********

Kalimdor 30-35
                Step 161
                Talk to Ambassador Gaines
                He isn't there, skipped quest to rescue him

Kalimdor 35-40
                Step 35
                Talk to Ambassador Gaines
                He isn't there, skipped quest to rescue him, this affects a few quests from him that aren't skipped

Step 37 (in Dustwallow Marsh)
                Talk to Morgan Stern
                Loc is correct, wording says inside inn actually in Foothold Citadel on the first floor

Just realized I may have been looking at wrong part of addon and may have marked down lvl of step off guide instead of quest step for the few quests above

Step 86
                Talk to Calia Hastings
                autoskipping part of the quest chain, skipped through earlier parts in chain

Kalimdor 40-45
                Step 51
                Talk to Jinky Twizzlefixxit
                Accept Pirate Accuracy Increasing not acceptable, fast skipped past outhouse quest

Step 124
                Talk to Fizzle Brassbolts
                Accept Free Freewind Post Not able to accept, probably skipped prereq quest

Comment

The team are currently doing a major overhaul to the SIS (controls the auto quest skipping) which should fix a lot of this. We'll hopefully see that overhaul completed and released soon.
                  My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

uldum (83-84)

step 2

unable to accept "Hero's call Uldum"

only "Twilight Highlands" availiable

alliance Paladin level 84

Comment

Ok I was told to get the voldrin flight path and when I get there it skips to the next flight path, and when I arrived there it skipped to where it says grind to level 82 and im barely 81

Comment

Originally posted by chills View Post
                        step 2

There are two quests leading to Uldum, one "meeting with the caravan" or so and "Hero's call". You can only accept one of them but the guide tells you to get both. So if you have one don't worry.

Comment

Originally posted by prettyboy6667 View Post
                          Ok I was told to get the voldrin flight path and when I get there it skips to the next flight path, and when I arrived there it skipped to where it says grind to level 82 and im barely 81
                          Go into the guide options, section dynamic progress and move the allow levels ahead slider to a value of 3-5 so the guide does not skip any quests in the 80-85 content.
                          The reselect the guide and fast forward by rightclicking the next step button or manually go back to the first step you need to do a quest.

Comment

Originally posted by chills View Post
                            step 2

These are put in just to make sure you have the starting quest for the zone. If you have already picked up a breadcrump to go there from another quest than these will not be available. We will try to add some tips in there for things like this. Thanks for the report.

Comment

Strangle thorn (Northern)

The 'Favored Skull' quest cannot be completed before 'Spared From Madness'

I would love to see those fixed to let you do them in order

Comment

Kill Bhag'thera (Northern Stranglethorn)

He has a third spawn point 64.4 36.6.

Comment

Working...
                                X