X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jamromhem View Post
    The 'Favored Skull' quest cannot be completed before 'Spared From Madness'
    I looked at the guide files and it seems to be correct as it is.
    Step 57 tells you to accept Spared from Madness (26736), step 58 is the step to do the quest, step 62 is the turnin.
    Favored Skull (26745) is accepted at step 82.
    Did the guide skip Spared from Madness because of the dynmic progress settings?

Comment

He has a third spawn point 64.4 36.6.
      According to wowhead this is correct.
      For the Zygor team: Alliance Eastern Kingdoms 25-30 guide, step 101, quest 193.

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
        I looked at the guide files and it seems to be correct as it is.
        Step 57 tells you to accept Spared from Madness (26736), step 58 is the step to do the quest, step 62 is the turnin.
        Favored Skull (26745) is accepted at step 82.
        Did the guide skip Spared from Madness because of the dynmic progress settings?
        That may very much be the case. I did have the dynamic progression on, I will have to be more mindfull of how that works to prevent posting inacurate postings later :P

I am still just learning how the program works :P

I am not sure if there are prerequisite tags in the database the leveler pulls for the quests or not to perhaps add a tag to it to make the interface aware of the requirements :P.. Not a big thing, just a odd hick-up I ran into :P

and on bhag I actually went to the point I posted to kill him leveling the toon I was working on. so I know the point is valad :P infact the respawn was the same spot again lol. So I have double verification of the point in about 1 minutes time :P

Comment

I am still just learning how the program works :P

I am not sure if there are prerequisite tags in the database the leveler pulls for the quests or not
          No problem, just go into the guide settings, section dynmic progress and move the allow levels ahead slider a bit to the reight to 3-5 so the guide won't start skipping quests if you are slightly ahead of the guide.
          Actually many quests are chained together in the guide to make sure that not part of chains get skipped. But this way it does not work anymore as it was before Cataclysm as leveling has become very linear. So instead of linking all quests of a zone zone together the Zygor team are reworking the SIS so not single quests get skipped but whole portions will be skipped when leveling too far ahead of the guide.
          You can see inside the guide if a quest is part of a chain by rightclicking the line in the viewer and selecting show chain. It outputs all quests belonging to the selected in the chat window.

Comment

Thanks for the info on the spawn piont and for the other it seems it was yet another SIS blunder? I believe we are all ready for the new overhaul
            Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
            http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
              Thanks for the info on the spawn piont and for the other it seems it was yet another SIS blunder?
              As I stated in post #181 the other problem jamromhem had (The Favored Skull quest) seems to be an SIS thing as everything looks fine in the guide files.

Comment

Kalimdor 1-60 Guide, Kalimdor (45-50), Step 127: The guide tells you to talk to Greta Mosshoof in order to turn in the quest "Crying Violet", but the NPC that you actually turn the quest into is Andalar Shadevale.

AND

Kalimdor 1-60 Guide, Kalimdor (45-50), Step 128: The guide tells me to talk to Farlus Wildheart in order to accept the quest "The Demon Prince", but the NPC does not offer the quest to me.

Comment

Originally posted by frozone View Post
                  Kalimdor 1-60 Guide, Kalimdor (45-50), Step 127: The guide tells you to talk to Greta Mosshoof in order to turn in the quest "Crying Violet", but the NPC that you actually turn the quest into is Andalar Shadevale.
                  Think this has already been reported. If not thanks for reporting.

Originally posted by frozone View Post
                  AND

Kalimdor 1-60 Guide, Kalimdor (45-50), Step 128: The guide tells me to talk to Farlus Wildheart in order to accept the quest "The Demon Prince", but the NPC does not offer the quest to me.
                  I think this one is a new one. According to WowHead the NPC that offered this quest has changed to Andalar Shadevale. The coords for this NPC is 36, 58 in Felwood in the Jaedener section.
                  I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
                  Twitter @Chaos5061.
                  Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos5061 View Post
                    I think this one is a new one. According to WowHead the NPC that offered this quest has changed to Andalar Shadevale. The coords for this NPC is 36, 58 in Felwood in the Jaedener section.
                    Andalar Shadevale does not offer the quest to me. What should I do now?

Comment

Are you level 44? It requires that. Also it seems to be some kind of phasing issue with the quest also. Comments on wowhead recommends that you leave Felwood and then go back into it to see if you can get it to work.
                      Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos5061 View Post
                        Are you level 44? It requires that. Also it seems to be some kind of phasing issue with the quest also. Comments on wowhead recommends that you leave Felwood and then go back into it to see if you can get it to work.
                        I am level 44. I tried leaving Felwood and coming back to see if I could accept the quest, but I still couldn't accept the quest. What is the best course of action for me?

Comment

See if these 2 quest are available from the NPC:
                          Dousing the Flames of Protection and Purity From Corruption
                          If they are then do them and then see if the quest is available. Remember you may have to leave after you do the quest to get that quest.
                          Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

The quest "Diplomacy By any other means" no longer completes via the box under the minimap(the guide still says it does), it is handed in to Ambassador Gaines at Forward Command.

This is Kalimdor level 35, step 5

Hope this helps, keep up the great work
                            xD

Comment

On step 120 on the Twilight Highland guide Eoin Dunwald can be found at 50.6, 70.8 for turn in of 'A Steady Supply'

Comment

In the Kalimdor (35-40) guide, for the quest titled Diplomacy By Another Means step 5 says to kill Sabersnout then click the Quest Complete box that appears under the minimap but the Blizzard quest tracker says to turn in the quest to Ambassador Gaines at 50.0,49.4 in the Southern Barrens.

EDIT: Just noticed it was already posted. Sorry for the repost.
                                Last edited by officialsponsor; March 20, 2011, 08:14 PM. Reason: Previously posted

Comment

Working...
                                X