This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GLYPH ADVISOR ISSUE

Hi first I would like to say that there is a problem with the Glyph advisor for the alliance I am a 68 level mage, and it says that it doesnt recognizes the frostfire glyph it says something about an unknown error. (it displays it in red)

Also i just did the missions over at the 65 to 70 point, and i couldnt interact with the npcs they were all in orange.

Thats it for what i have discovered please fix it soon.

Thanks

Comment

About the frostfire glyph I don't know what could cause this as the glyph advisor doesn't work on non english WoW clients (or does it now? Didn't look into it for quite some time).

The Nagrand issue is because you skipped a part of the Zangarmarsh guide (Orebor Harborage quests).
      You can get the necessary reputation by doing two quests from Telaar that are available. You get a quest to gather plans from the Ogres to the east and then a follow up quest to beat up their boss and talk to him. This should be enough to get the reputation:
      http://www.wowhead.com/quest=9917

Comment

ungoro crater 55-58

Talk to flinn > accept > "Tropical island beckons" but when i click on flinn I get "The Thunderdrome!"

Comment

You most likely have the "Hero's Call: Un'Goro Crater!" quest in your log. You can only accept one of the quests that take you to a new region and if you have a Hero's Call quest you may not accept the quest the guide tells you to get.
          According to wowhead the Tropical Paradise quest gives you more XP:
          http://www.wowhead.com/npc=9270#ends

Comment

Darkshore 18-21 step 6

Kill 6 Consumed Thistle Bears does not update on kills

Comment

Originally posted by christakatrill View Post
              Darkshore 18-21 step 6

Kill 6 Consumed Thistle Bears does not update on kills
              Thanks. This will be fixed in our next update.
              Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
              http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
              http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

In the Gilneas guide, waypoints appear to be broken.

Comment

As of the last two updates I am getting the following errors:

Code:
                  1x ZygorGuidesViewer-3.2.2434\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:3612: ZygorGuidesViewer\Goal.lua:1135: CreateMacro() failed, already have 36 macros
                  in:
                  <in C code>: in function `CreateMacro'
                  ZygorGuidesViewer-3.2.2434\Goal.lua:1135: in function `Prepare'
                  ZygorGuidesViewer-3.2.2434\Step.lua:146: in function `PrepareCompletion'
                  ZygorGuidesViewer-3.2.2434\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:1180: in function `UpdateFrame'
                  ZygorGuidesViewer-3.2.2434\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:579: in function `FocusStepUnquiet'
                  ZygorGuidesViewer-3.2.2434\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:563: in function `FocusStep'
                  ZygorGuidesViewer-3.2.2434\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:424: in function `SetGuide'
                  ZygorGuidesViewer-3.2.2434\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:326: in function `OnFirstQuestLogUpdate'
                  ZygorGuidesViewer-3.2.2434\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:3601: in function <...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:3467>
                  :
                  ZygorGuidesViewer-3.2.2434\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:3612: in function `StartupStep'
                  ZygorGuidesViewer-3.2.2434\MasterFrame.lua:9: in function <ZygorGuidesViewer\MasterFrame.lua:4>
                  -------------------------------------------------------------
                  Code:
                  67x ZygorGuidesViewer-3.2.2434\Goal.lua:1135: CreateMacro() failed, already have 36 macros
                  ZygorGuidesViewer-3.2.2434\Goal.lua:1135: in function `Prepare'
                  ZygorGuidesViewer-3.2.2434\Goal.lua:26: in function `GetStatus'
                  ZygorGuidesViewer-3.2.2434\Goal.lua:89: in function `UpdateStatus'
                  ZygorGuidesViewer-3.2.2434\Step.lua:40: in function `IsComplete'
                  ZygorGuidesViewer-3.2.2434\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:823: in function <...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:794>
                  (tail call): ?:
                  <in C code>: ?
                  <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[2]":9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[2]"]:5>
                  (tail call): ?:
                  AceTimer-3.0-5 (Ace3):164: in function <Ace3\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:138>
                  ----------------------------------------------------
                  The odd thing is the guide seems to work on some toons but not others. Also, I _do not_ have 36 global macros, I only have 25 global. I have deleted and reinstalled, rebooted and reinstalled, all to no avail. I've looked through the WTF folder and find nothing relating to Zygor there. I have deleted anything in those folders that is not directly related to the game (i.e. .BAK files, OLD files etc.) Suggestions?
                  Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

Comment

Originally posted by zyxt View Post
                    In the Gilneas guide, waypoints appear to be broken.

Think I'm having the same problem. The waypoint arrow just sits there. I've used the "repair" feature in the Zygor Updater, but the problem persists. This tune is lvl 11 Worgen. Thanks for the help guys. I have used ur guide for 5 lvl 85s and love it!

Comment

You can try the addon tomtom for the gilneas area of the guide to see if that will fix it until Zygor fixes it.
                      I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
                      Twitter @Chaos5061.
                      Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos5061 View Post
                        You can try the addon tomtom for the gilneas area of the guide to see if that will fix it until Zygor fixes it.
                        Thx man, all set!

Comment

Originally posted by thireyn View Post
                          The odd thing is the guide seems to work on some toons but not others. Also, I _do not_ have 36 global macros, I only have 25 global. I have deleted and reinstalled, rebooted and reinstalled, all to no avail. I've looked through the WTF folder and find nothing relating to Zygor there. I have deleted anything in those folders that is not directly related to the game (i.e. .BAK files, OLD files etc.) Suggestions?
                          I think it tries to do a character macro and not a global one, but not positive. As for Zygor stuff in the WTF folder the files will be located in the WoW/WTF/Account/accountname/SavedVariables folder, it will be 4 files, one .lua and one .bak for ZygorGuidesViewer and ZygorTalentAdvisor.
                          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
                            I think it tries to do a character macro and not a global one, but not positive. As for Zygor stuff in the WTF folder the files will be located in the WoW/WTF/Account/accountname/SavedVariables folder, it will be 4 files, one .lua and one .bak for ZygorGuidesViewer and ZygorTalentAdvisor.
                            Thanks I'll check those...
                            Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

Comment

Originally posted by thireyn View Post
                              Thanks I'll check those...
                              Nope, no Zygor in SavedVariables for any toon, which I suspect is not a good thing...

Comment

Not in a specific toon. In the exact path location I typed. Don't look under a toon for the SavedVariables folder but on the same level as your server names.

You're looking in WoW/WTF/Account/accountname/server/toonname/SavedVariables. You need to look in WoW/WTF/Account/accountname/SavedVariables.
                                My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
                                X