X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fix found

Originally posted by cabby View Post
    I think it tries to do a character macro and not a global one, but not positive. As for Zygor stuff in the WTF folder the files will be located in the WoW/WTF/Account/accountname/SavedVariables folder, it will be 4 files, one .lua and one .bak for ZygorGuidesViewer and ZygorTalentAdvisor.
    Cabby, you were right on the macros- my Druid had a full plate, I moved 4 of them to my Globals and Zygor is back to working correctly- thanks for the suggestion!

A small suggestion to Zygor- you might want to mention needing room for your macro process during initial setup...
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

Comment

We will look into this.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Dwarf 1-5 bug

For me the guide always freezes on step 84. I have made two characters to try and it froze on both

Comment

Originally posted by boanz View Post
          For me the guide always freezes on step 84. I have made two characters to try and it froze on both
          This is a known bug that the guide does not advance with the next guide. Step 84 is the last step of that guide.
          Here are the following guides:
          Dun Morogh (5-8), (8-10)
          Loch Modan (10-12), (12-13), (13-16), (16-19)
          Wetlands (19-21), (21-23), (23-25), (25-26)
          Arathi Highlands (26-27)

Comment

Not sure why no one else has noticed, but in the Eastern Kingdoms section of your guide viewer, it lists Winterspring. Winterspring is in Kalimdor.

Comment

This has been mentioned before and is intentional. There are no good EK zones to cover those particular levels so the guide will direct you over to Winterspring for a couple of levels.
              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Dwarf 1-5
                Felix Whindlebolt, it says he's in Anvilmar, but he's actually in the camp near Grelin Whitebeard.

Comment

This is kind of a bug: the wording on the step in Desolace 35-37 is kind of strange. It told me to go to Ghost Walker Post, but that turned out to be a Horde city and I died 3-4 times. I realized it was trying to tell me to go near it to the Kobo graveyard, but it was unclear in the step. I skipped to the next step and found out it was the kobo graveyard quests.

Comment

Haha, that's a funny bug. Zygor must have accidentally copied it over from the Horde leveling guide.

Zygor, it's step 10, should be able to just completely remove it as it isn't really needed.
                    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Loch Modan 13-16
                      Talk to Mountaineer Stormpike

It says he's all the way up the stairs in the watch tower, but I found him in a tent outside.

Comment

the whole worgen guide past when you turn into a worgen the arrow will not work.
                        [URL="http://www.livestream.com/15501258"]Watch my live stream :)[/URL]

[COLOR="darkorange"]F[/COLOR][COLOR="red"]T[/COLOR][COLOR="royalblue"]A[/COLOR]!

[COLOR="darkorange"]Halcius [/COLOR][COLOR="purple"]85 [/COLOR][COLOR="cyan"]DK [/COLOR][COLOR="red"]Garona[/COLOR]
                        [COLOR="darkorange"]Paally [/COLOR][COLOR="purple"]85 [/COLOR][COLOR="cyan"]Pally [/COLOR][COLOR="red"]Garona[/COLOR]
                        [COLOR="darkorange"]Warthan [/COLOR][COLOR="purple"]62 [/COLOR][COLOR="cyan"]Hunter [/COLOR][COLOR="red"]Garona[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by jonathanbloom View Post
                          Loch Modan 13-16
                          Talk to Mountaineer Stormpike

It says he's all the way up the stairs in the watch tower, but I found him in a tent outside.
                          step number.....
                          [URL="http://www.livestream.com/15501258"]Watch my live stream :)[/URL]

[COLOR="darkorange"]F[/COLOR][COLOR="red"]T[/COLOR][COLOR="royalblue"]A[/COLOR]!

[COLOR="darkorange"]Halcius [/COLOR][COLOR="purple"]85 [/COLOR][COLOR="cyan"]DK [/COLOR][COLOR="red"]Garona[/COLOR]
                          [COLOR="darkorange"]Paally [/COLOR][COLOR="purple"]85 [/COLOR][COLOR="cyan"]Pally [/COLOR][COLOR="red"]Garona[/COLOR]
                          [COLOR="darkorange"]Warthan [/COLOR][COLOR="purple"]62 [/COLOR][COLOR="cyan"]Hunter [/COLOR][COLOR="red"]Garona[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by 15501258 View Post
                            step number.....
                            There are no step numbers in the guide lua file anymore. We just need to know the NPC's name now. and then look for it's id number on wowhead and then search that number in the lua file and change the coords. What we need now for people to do for these kind of steps is to give us the new coords.
                            I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
                            Twitter @Chaos5061.
                            Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I apologize, I didn't t get the step numbers or the coordinates. I'll get them next time I make a bug report.

Comment

Mountaineer Stormpike most likely only has a wrong description but coordinates are ok. Som NPCs were move with Cataclysm and not always were those hints updated correctly.
                                This is stored in a separate file so no coords are needed as long as the name is correct. The NPC ID is 01343.

Comment

Working...
                                X