Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We will run through here with one more fresh character and go through as the guide suggests and look for anything that does not match up. Thanks for the information.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

my arrow isn't working after step 70 with use class Worgen.
      Could you help me?

Comment

This is a known bug due to the phasing of that zone.
        As TomTom support of the guide should be fixed it may be worth a try.

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
          This is a known bug due to the phasing of that zone.
          As TomTom support of the guide should be fixed it may be worth a try.
          Thanks but, isn't working nothing after step Worgen Starter, and Darkshore neither.

Tomtom isn't working neither!!!

When I was playing with the trial version, had no problems.
          But now that I bought the full version to play with the Worgen I can not!
          Funny!

Comment

It's just in the Worgen starting areas that the arrow is having problems. Once you get out of that area and are in Darkshore it will start working again. It's caused by the phasing that's happening in the game. The only thing that can be done if the TomTom arrow isn't working is to just use the in game map to see where the quests are and do the best you can to follow the guides without the arrow until you hit Darkshore where it will all start working again.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
              It's just in the Worgen starting areas that the arrow is having problems. Once you get out of that area and are in Darkshore it will start working again. It's caused by the phasing that's happening in the game. The only thing that can be done if the TomTom arrow isn't working is to just use the in game map to see where the quests are and do the best you can to follow the guides without the arrow until you hit Darkshore where it will all start working again.
              Thank you for your attention and are you working to fix the problem?

Comment

I personally can't fix it as I'm just a moderator. The team are aware of the problem but I don't know exactly where this bug is on their 'to-do' list.

Comment

have a human alliance hunter followed guide for eastern kingdoms when you get to badlands it says cant find guide for badlands i tried to do a repair but that didnt fix the problem

Comment

Originally posted by robstorm10 View Post
                    have a human alliance hunter followed guide for eastern kingdoms when you get to badlands it says cant find guide for badlands i tried to do a repair but that didnt fix the problem
                    You can do this as a quick fix:
                    1. Navigate to your WoW/Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/Guides folder
                    2. Open the ZygorLevelingAllianceWOTLK.lua file with your favorite text editor
                    3. Find the section that starts with: ZygorGuidesViewer:RegisterGuide("Zygor's Alliance Leveling Guides\\Eastern Kingdoms 1-60\\Badlands (44-46)\\Badlands (44-46)",[[
                    4. Scroll down a little to step 6
                    5. For the last line in step 6 change the very last character from } to ]
                    6. Save the file and log back into the game

This should fix it.

Comment

The quest "Ravagger egg roundup in outland on zygor quest guide it says talk to Screeming Screed Luckheed, but it is Legassi you need to talk to , to get this quest, he standing next to Luckheed at loc 49,74 Outland.

Comment

Originally posted by redrattt View Post
                        Thank you for your attention and are you working to fix the problem?
                        The Worgen Zone waypointer will be fixed for the next update.
                        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

how can i fix the problem thought that was upto zygor workers ?

Comment

It should be fixed now, please update your guides.

Comment

Night Elft 1-11 Guide

Step 77:
                              Twisted Hatred is on the left path to the left, and it says to follow the path to the right. Says the coords are 52.43, when I found him at 51.44.

Comment

If he's a wandering mob then the guides just point to where Zygor found him.

Comment

Working...
                                X